Pft ritmo rotor and stator

Members online

I use the ritmo for hardcoat and render. No problem. The g4 is 300kg. A lot to be putting in and out of the van. G4 needs three phase power. So need generator all the time. And they drink petrol for fun. It's down to how many m2 u want to render a day and the size of your team.

:numberone::musculoso:
Three men with the ritmo, two on a G4, happy enough spraying 40 bags a day either way. When you have the odd 70m2 gable, 3 phase Clemo, all the way to the boozer.
I have the extension Hopper with the ritmo. Can do 70m2 of ocr no problem with the ritmo and my Labourer. I average 50m2 a day with the 2 of us takes about 2hours. And it's easy to move the ritmo about and can plug in to the mains if it's there. :musculoso:

We use a G4 and a Ritmo, G4 is the real deal for outsides, gets it on faster so finish sooner and have a life.

Wasnt yours the G4 clone like you had in that K Rend e grade video. Les had one for sale last week. Good machines by all accounts.

how Many bags of render do u use a day with the ritmo? And bags per r&s??
Its down to what render u spraying. They all different on the r@s. I average about 35 to 40 bags with me and my Labourer. That's 30kg bags I get 1.6m2 out of a bag

Last edited:
That’s good ,I’m trying to get my builder to go for the kilsaran gp render,2 coat render,iv 4 fellas including myself and the ritmo is doing its job fine

O ya,could be, small world,the hard coat is spraying fine now,only bother is for the r&s wearing so fast,are u using the druatend all the time ?? How is it to float ??

Hi,just wondering if any 1 is having trouble with there rotor and stator on d pft ritmoL,have mine about 4 months and on my 4th rotor and stator and even kd 1 that’s on it now has 124 bags gone through it and i say it will do 1 more day of sparying and illegal
Have to change it,I’m using gyproc hard coat, 15 meter hose,water set at 375
Hi pal 1st Qs why you think it’s worn out ?
2nd have you pressure tested it ?
3rd do you unwind when not in action?

It sprays out water for about 20 seconds and den hardcoat for about 2mims and so on,tested 2 r&s and ya they were there worn out and how do u mean unwind when not in action?? Take apart the r&s??

Hi pal we swap our r/s after 500/600 bags and use machines daily if your not useing your machine much I would unwind the r/s and wash out and dry to help the life of it ?

That’s wat I do,evening when I’m washing it ,I don’t run water through the r&s,I take every thing a part and wash’s it with d hose

Even yesterday there now,is to change the r&s ,and it only had 183 bags of hardcoat some,that’s nothing like and I’m doing evening to help the life of the r&s

O ya,could be, small world,the hard coat is spraying fine now,only bother is for the r&s wearing so fast,are u using the druatend all the time ?? How is it to float ??

I don't use it much anymore. It's ok to float up. Just takes time to get used to. Phone me after 0861527072 Keith

Even yesterday there now,is to change the r&s ,and it only had 183 bags of hardcoat some,that’s nothing like and I’m doing evening to help the life of the r&s
Did u get 183 bags out of the r@s? That would be around 550m2 still not 2 mad. How much u paying for the r@s

Hi,I was going to ring u yesterday but I didt have time,scudding a house ,heartbreak ,ya 183,in that case I’ll have to buy 1 every house and doing about 18 houses a year,that’s near 2000pound,I’m paying 110 pound for the r@s,

If u work it out at 550m2 a r@s it's costing u 26cent a bag to spray. Not that bad really. Plus u can put the r@s down as expense. So comes off your tax bill. So don't really cost u anyway. I got over 700m2 out of my last r@s on hardcoat. Am spraying it next week have 550m2 to do. It's a new r@s let's see how it gets on lol.