PFT RITMO MACHINE

Members online

ANYBODY USING THE RITMO SKIMMING MACHINE BY PFT?

• ANYBODY MARBLE PLASTERING?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • STO PRODUCTS ARE GOOD FOR RITMO I HEAR?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuco-boy

HI GUYS JUST WANTED TOO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU BOYS ARE USING THE RITMO SKIMMING MACHINE? I BOUGHT ONE BUT HAVE SOLD IT BECAUSE I COULDNT GET ON WITH IT? THE GEAR COOKED IN THE MIXING CHAMBER AND SET QUICK LEAVING TOO MUCH GRIEF CLEANING. I ALSO FOUND THAT THE GUN I HAD WAS TOO POWERFULL AND CREATED A MIST IN THE AIR WITH MULTI FINISH GETTING EVERWHERE. THE MACHINE DOES SEEM LIKE I GOOD MACHINE AND I THINK IS BEST USED WITH KNAUF PRODUCTS ( ONE COAT WHITE PLASTER.) BUT I COULD NEVER GET MY CUSTOMERS TOO GIVE IT A GO. ANYBODY USING MACHINES HERE? LETS CHAT.

6 bags!?!?!?

i wouldnt be knocking up and putting 5 bags of hardwall on my own with machine sitting in the van. bout 3 bags for me

the dust does seem a bit of a problem......and how often do you get open metreage to warrant the machine? would love to try it though

i been using the ritmo on a few jobs recently, monocouche, base rend, rend aid and topcoat. i think it didnt like the parex much but i also think it would have handled better with a clampable stator set at 10 bar.
it is easy to use on your own and is luxury when you turn it off to rule and total silence is there to chat on the phone.
and the leccy is free

sprayit said:
i been using the ritmo on a few jobs recently, monocouche, base rend, rend aid and topcoat. i think it didnt like the parex much but i also think it would have handled better with a clampable stator set at 10 bar.
it is easy to use on your own and is luxury when you turn it off to rule and total silence is there to chat on the phone.
and the leccy is free

u got 110 or 240?

same. iv run quite a bit of baserend through and thought it went really well. u used any cpi?

i got a clamp r+s the other week aswell. havent tried it out yet tho

in the winter it takes a long time (2 days) but in the summer it can go quicker, i find that if its too soft i go over it with an i section lightly and give the area a light spray of water and sponge float it. That leaves a nice surface to topcoat
mostly use base rend l because you dont need to mesh

sprayit said:
in the winter it takes a long time (2 days) but in the summer it can go quicker, i find that if its too soft i go over it with an i section lightly and give the area a light spray of water and sponge float it. That leaves a nice surface to topcoat
mostly use base rend l because you dont need to mesh

i used some a while ago and floated and sponged and it as t he finish and it came out really nice. but took over night to go off. i got a few bags left and was gonna try and use it up on a small wall i got to do but aint sure if ill manage to float it in a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.