PFT Ritmo L for sale

Members online

Thats a problem as id be spraying 6m2 odd then ruling. So the hose would sit idle for a few minutes.

M200 hated it. If its the same for the ritmo ?

@BigBish im out at minute with family will give you a call later.

I take it you haven’t had a Ritmo before?

You’ll get 3 bags in and 1 on top which if your going over a base coat will see you good for 6/7 metres.

I’ve stopped spraying for up to 45mins before for breaks and other reasons as long a gears wet and you put a bit in a bucket for 10 seconds every 15/20 mins. Keep pipe out of sun.

I’ll call you later and have a chat.

@BigBish im out at minute with family will give you a call later.

I take it you haven’t had a Ritmo before?

You’ll get 3 bags in and 1 on top which if your going over a base coat will see you good for 6/7 metres.

I’ve stopped spraying for up to 45mins before for breaks and other reasons as long a gears wet and you put a bit in a bucket for 10 seconds every 15/20 mins. Keep pipe out of sun.

I’ll call you later and have a chat.

cheers mate

I put a new clampy r&s on mine last weekend and it’s been perfect even when the gun was down for 5 -10 mins. No water fluctuation at all.

I push my ritmo alot. It can take some abuse for a small machine. Am spraying 48 houses with it at the moment. Parex monoblanco not easy stuff to pump. But the ritmo is doing it no problem. Did 130m2 yesterday 80 today. And 100m2 tomorrow if I go in to work.

Agree with clemo
The hopper extension is life saver for me , only do small jobs but can load in the bags and crack on

EC5F9364-1159-4004-9C54-329629753BB6.jpeg
EECFE513-FD14-45E1-8E2D-60B508D593C0.jpeg

@BigBish i told you last night you could have it for £3750 all in on the phone.

There are Ritmo Ls out there available for around £3250 / £3500 but will probably need a service straight away.

I’ve just spent best part of £200 on a service before letting it go so whoever buys it can hit the ground running. I’d rather give it to my lads to spray base coats than service it and sell it for peanuts.

Last edited:
@BigBish i told you last night you could have it for £3750 all in on the phone.

There are Ritmo Ls out there available for around £3250 / £3500 but will probably need a service straight away.

I’ve just spent best part of £200 on a service before letting it go so whoever buys it can hit the ground running. I’d rather give it to my lads to spray base coats than service it and sell it for peanuts.
£3750 is a steal, don’t be a fool and let this go to someone else. You’d get £3.500 back next summer for it

I get the whole VAT thing but personally its more than I want to pay for a machine that well used. No offence to anyone.

Id rather pay a bit more and get a newer one.

Not rushing this time. Someone im sure will be happy with it.

I get the whole VAT thing but personally its more than I want to pay for a machine that well used. No offence to anyone.

Id rather pay a bit more and get a newer one.

Not rushing this time. Someone im sure will be happy with it.
Sounds like all the wear parts are sorted. The motor will run forever.