AV3000 water pump
15m + 5m material hose
15m + 5m air hose
Power cable and converter
Clamp rotor & stator
Standard spray gun
Water hose and barrel.

£4500 inc vat

It’s in for a service on Thursday at PFT Northern and will be available straight after. Serviced every year up there.

Collection can be arranged at PFT Northern to allow for training if needed, recommended if new to machine rendering. Additional cost to PFT Northern.

Machine came from PFT Wales in 2015 and was an ex demo model.

Pm me for more details.

37A7B836-9A9D-4058-B739-D1C5B34482CE.jpeg
8630429B-6011-4632-9F2D-4813E819774F.jpeg
679E34E3-4603-4292-A96A-35D08A0F50F6.jpeg
B71B5E68-6597-407C-9F8D-7002FD6EEA7A.jpeg
BEF66BDA-390E-4740-9ADE-C84CE77653D8.jpeg

Your on the windup surely, you never get it serviced ...?
Change the air filters, pressure flange etc, every year mine goes in, just send it on a pallet £40 quid. It’s like having a car isn’t it, needs a service if your using it a lot, plus if you ever need to sell it, you’ll sell it better with a service history.

Same as owls says Had mine done last year can imagine northern being booked up too engine slightly different on my m Rossi

Any of u lot use much parex with the ritmo. f**k me it's hard on the machine. Eats r@s for fun and the mixing shaft.

Quick update.

Picked up from PFT Northern. Had a service, a little welding, new filters and mixing shaft.

Rotor and stator has about 20 bags through it.

Open to sensible offers.

Any of u lot use much parex with the ritmo. f**k me it's hard on the machine. Eats r@s for fun and the mixing shaft.
Got 35 bags of monorex gm to use, first time through the ritmo. Did 65 with the diesel last week, I was impressed with it, all I seem to use is k rend. Used parex about 5-6 year ago hand applied can’t really remember much about it. Would like to use more of it.

Hear that a lot tbh , not like I use it myself
We are doing a site with it. It's over rated. f**k me it's hard on the machine. Got 200 25kg bages out of a r@s. And my mixing shaft went down a good bit to. I'd rather use webber or kilsaran. But it has a nice finish. But at the rate its going trough r@s and mixing shaft and caps its going to cost me a fortune. Might change render. When we move to the other side of the site.

Got 35 bags of monorex gm to use, first time through the ritmo. Did 65 with the diesel last week, I was impressed with it, all I seem to use is k rend. Used parex about 5-6 year ago hand applied can’t really remember much about it. Would like to use more of it.
The diesel can mix it a lot better than the ritmo. I sold my diesel yesterday tho. As I hate cleaning it out and dropping it off and picking it up. I'd rather use the ritmo.

The diesel can mix it a lot better than the ritmo. I sold my diesel yesterday tho. As I hate cleaning it out and dropping it off and picking it up. I'd rather use the ritmo.
Diesels handy for pumping distance, not mastered or even tried to move the ritmo midspray. What kilsaran like? I can get hold of the from local merchants.

The mono is lovely to spray rule. Has a lovely fine finish to.
I like Weber but think it looks awful, even show it customers on samples and they go no thanks. You can see it in their face like why the f**k have you showed me that. Suckered into the shiny flecs of k rend.

What u get out of one if u using monoblanco
Not sure, But less than monorex. The new monoblanko isn't as bad as the old stuff, that did chomp on them.
But I'm across various manufacturers, enewall, Parex, fassa,Weber , I don't keep accurate tabs,but take an average, I think it's pot luck, some seem to last ages, some are wearing out in fairly quick time, but monorex chomps them.i noticed before when I did a site of new builds a few years ago using just monorex for a few weeks.

Same as owls says Had mine done last year can imagine northern being booked up too engine slightly different on my m Rossi
Les is booked up till end of July. Been trying to get in touch with PFT Scotland but no joy anyone know who it is?

Les is booked up till end of July. Been trying to get in touch with PFT Scotland but no joy anyone know who it is?
His name is John Walker or his wife Elaine just ordered and received new rs off them as no one else had the b4-1.5L in stock, give them a ring mate was same as the others sorted and sent straight away

Might start servicing machines. Was testing 2 r@s today and putting on a new one and managed to break the plug at the back of the machine. Who wants to book me in.

:inocente:
Won't you be cursed if you touch them Rhino? :inocente:

We touch more of them than you think mate.

You’ll probably get told it won’t be this or won’t be that, but a service is a service

Could do it next week for you if required, we quite often repair or service upto 6 machines a day