Pft machine for hire or to buy?

Hi all,
Wanting to hire man with machine or anyone know of someone selling a machine wanting to get into the spray side of things
Any help/advice appreciated
Cheers sam
Based in the Yorkshire region

If it doesnt stop raining you can have mine..............................:popcorn:

Hi all,
Wanting to hire man with machine or anyone know of someone selling a machine wanting to get into the spray side of things
Any help/advice appreciated
Cheers sam
Based in the Yorkshire region
Go and see Les Lord Sam
He is the man and will point you in the right direction

I got my machine from him ,he knows the game inside out and his machines ,you dont get the nick name "God" for nothing !lol

image.jpg

It isn't my fault you can't use a speed skim.

Spoke to them at pft n. just thinking along lines of hiring at minute just trying to save a bit of capital
Sam in my opinion hiring a machine with no experience could quite easy go tits up
Go work with a gang that uses the same machine as your looking at then go to the guy your buying from for a good chat mate

Sam in my opinion hiring a machine with no experience could quite easy go tits up
Go work with a gang that uses the same machine as your looking at then go to the guy your buying from for a good chat mate
Worked with a gang out in Hull machine rendering main things need to learn setting water flow ect cheers sam

If you're going to hire out a machine get a diesel machine. Just turn the key and off u go
I've said it many times but there not convient for many jobs though and washing out is a pain from what I've heard
I gave it some serious thought but didn't bother in the end
Storage also to consider

I've said it many times but there not for many jobs though and washing out is a pain from what I've heard
I gave it some serious thought but didn't bother in the end
Storage also to consider
It only takes the labour 10 min to clean it out with the built in power hose. Comes in handy for site mix to. I did 3 small jobs this year that it wasn't convient for. But being able to spray site mix it a lot cheaper than prebagd. But u do need the right sand.