Pft G5 vs mtec duo-mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were we not taking about a D,6-3 anyway Ian?

Lol

we were but that example was fresh in my head today from helping a customer. you can edit it to suit :RpS_thumbup:

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

we were but that example was fresh in my head today from helping a customer. you can edit it to suit :RpS_thumbup:

Plasters like MP75 and expecially hardwall muller the r/s much faster then renders in my experiance. Not sure why that doesnt seem true on the skim r/s. I suppose the pressure is always lower in the skim pipes.

As a note of interest to anyone interested.

The buffs at PFT iphofen have carried out a study on any known brands of rotor and stator. I think I'm correct in saying it took over a year to gather all the info. There has never been a study of this kind to date. Anyway they discovered that their original rotors and stators outlasted any competitors due to the quality of the rubber used and the chrome in the stators.
They then took the new info from the study,developed and have now started introducing the new blend of rubber to their 6-3 twisters and claim they will outlast the previous twister by 30%. They will in time introduce the new rubber into the whole range and they are also introducing a D6-3 smart which is a cheaper option but will not have the new rubber.

Myself i only use PFT rotors and stators and will achieve about 20-25 pallets from a d4-2 or d 6-3 clampable. usually using render with 15 mts of hose. From discussions with my customers they agree to getting the same. The twisters are lasting a bit less but usually 18-25 pallets.

Also on another note i have put 40+ ton through my b4-2 clampable pump on my ritmo L using renders and screeds.

If Pft twisters are better why does no one sell them?? Haven't seen any about in a while

It would make absolutely no sense for PFT to sell more expensive Rotors and stators unless they performed better than the competition. The biggest plastering machine manufacturer in the world would lose the reputation they constantly strive to maintain.

Ian why your here. Is there a r/s for the ritmo the with the same out put as the skim r/s but with no masher at the bottom?

The A3-2 has a maximum output of 6 litres, so if you turn the speed down you will get less output. the diameter of the b4-1.5 is about 50mm and the a3-2 is 40mm so not sure it fits straight on. i think i got one there and i will have a fucccking look.

The A3-2 has a maximum output of 6 litres, so if you turn the speed down you will get less output. the diameter of the b4-1.5 is about 50mm and the a3-2 is 40mm so not sure it fits straight on. i think i got one there and i will have a fucccking look.

What size hose fits on? Has anyone put acrylic through the skim hoses. Seen some vids on YouTube and they using similar size pipes

25mm the skim hoses are too small. 19mm hose feels much thinner than 25mm. they reduced the thickness of the hose wall compared to the old half inch and introduced 19mm fittings.
stuart has a 19mm in stock i think

Northern ireland Fergal? i was there a few weeks ago and was surprised how little modern render systems are used there. Didn't see any insulation render at all. If you are going down the machine route then good on you! get in there early against the competition. The only draw back is the cost of the bagged materials against traditional sand and cement. Getting people to pay for the modern render systems but an excellent opportunity to get a name for yourself.

Northern ireland Fergal? i was there a few weeks ago and was surprised how little modern render systems are used there. Didn't see any insulation render at all. If you are going down the machine route then good on you! get in there early against the competition. The only draw back is the cost of the bagged materials against traditional sand and cement. Getting people to pay for the modern render systems but an excellent opportunity to get a name for yourself.

Business or pleasure rigsby? I'm already established in machine department,
We're very traditional over here dry dash, roughcast or rubber up were 10years behind the rest of the uk!!
Mono is becoming more popular but is far as insulation systems only really commercial

Pleasure Fergal.

I was surprised how many houses are oil fired heating. No gas? Something to do with the IRA blowing the gas plant up? Politics!

With the huge cost of heating I am surprised EWI has not took off. But it will, people being lemmings once one does the others will follow suit.

Wouldn't no much about that, 20 years ago I was going into a warm classroom everyday not a care in the world!!

I am genuinely in shock at what I have just read!

MP75 is a fine milled powder which has no aggregate, it is well known that a R/S last thousands of sq meters when using these materials.

Renders are far more hard wearing than plaster so will reduce the lifespan on a R/S more rapidly. Less water? Water is not a lubricant and will also wear down the R/S so that doesn't really have a massive bearing...

As PFT Germany state and teach, which I can remember from when I went to Iphofen and when we had had members of the PFT technical team visit us, self taught or not. You should run your machine at 1 bar pressure to one m of Hose. Anything more will reduce the lifespan on a R/S and will cause unnecessary wear and tear on your machine

i am genuinely shocked at just how clueless you are ryan. trying to be a smartarse and not knowing what your talking about isnt a good combination :)

You took your time!

Prove me wrong Nick, everything I have out there is correct. And is a fact. There may be a difference between the R/S on the Ritmo to the D,6-3 down to the pipes being used etc.

What I stated was correct. Come to our yard and we can test it..... #keyboardwarrior

Can't edit!!! Out there.... I mean said there!

Also Nick, if I'm incorrect why are all of my customers finding the exact same results with their PFT machines and M-tec Machines?

25mm the skim hoses are too small. 19mm hose feels much thinner than 25mm. they reduced the thickness of the hose wall compared to the old half inch and introduced 19mm fittings.
stuart has a 19mm in stock i think

Yeah i have a 19mm hose in stock

You took your time!

Prove me wrong Nick, everything I have out there is correct. And is a fact. There may be a difference between the R/S on the Ritmo to the D,6-3 down to the pipes being used etc.

What I stated was correct. Come to our yard and we can test it..... #keyboardwarrior

i know sorry ryan. thanks for the offer, but i can think of very few things worse than driving to cheltenham to spend time with you.

and proving you wrong. i really dont care that much lol #ooohyoubitch

i know sorry ryan. thanks for the offer, but i can think of very few things worse than driving to cheltenham to spend time with you.

and proving you wrong. i really dont care that much lol #ooohyoubitch

Trust me Nick, spending time with you is certainly not up there in my list of priorities. Highly unlikely you will prove me wrong, you will just leave feeling more inadequate than you already are.

P.s That is me talking personally not the company :razz:

well at least we agree on one thing!

are you suggesting were just gonna meet up to compare nob sizes?

i am intrigued tho, can you plaster ryan and have you ever been on site working with it day to day using a wide range of materials? just out of interest :)

well at least we agree on one thing!

are you suggesting were just gonna meet up to compare nob sizes?

i am intrigued tho, can you plaster ryan and have you ever been on site working with it day to day using a wide range of materials? just out of interest :)

I have been on site Nick, I worked as a Lab for many years and also doing General Building. Certainly wouldn't say i'm a Plasterer but do know the fundamentals. You do not need to be time served to have product knowledge and know about the machines. If that is the case there would be very limited people working for manufacturers. I do know the machines for Floor Screeding however, and have used them many times for that, the G5, M300 and the Lancy machines.

xx

well no but i think if you use the materials day in day out it would definitely give you a pretty good idea on how materials and r+s behave.

how old are you ryan?

Selling a range of materials and a lot of R/S's and talking to all of my customers gives me a pretty decent idea as well.

My age doesn't matter mate, it's my birthday on Xmas eve. Presents are welcome ;-)

Selling a range of materials and a lot of R/S's and talking to all of my customers gives me a pretty decent idea as well.

My age doesn't matter mate, it's my birthday on Xmas eve. Presents are welcome ;-)

i dont disagree in the slightest

but seriously, how old are you. if were gonna be comparing cocks its something i will need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.