Pft central

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just had a sample 16" come into us. It has a steel bracket as opposed to the Carbon Fibre the other sizes have, this is only down to strength etc. It also has a very nice wooden handle.

Who wants to be my test man? Please also pass it round a few of the lads if you can?

Hi I'm more then happy to give the ezeflex a test drive for you, I've been using the 18" s*p*r*lex daily for several years, and am a big fan of it, also my old man uses the 14" so im sure he'll have a go with it. Tbh though it'll need to be a epic tool to beat the s*p*r*lex

You're fighting the setting time of the plaster not how many sweeps you need to make, there all the same if you want to look like a cock because you've got a small one crack on
Wow Gibbo you said that without typing on your keypad, you made no sense whatever, if your fighting the setting time your either too slow or putting too much on. Using a bigger trowel is quicker and less strokes meaning your flattening it quicker have you heard of a speedskim? I'm sure a 1200 sized one will flatten quicker than a 600 one it's common sense so if you want to sound like a cock carry on.

Wow Gibbo you said that without typing on your keypad, you made no sense whatever, if your fighting the setting time your either too slow or putting too much on. Using a bigger trowel is quicker and less strokes meaning your flattening it quicker have you heard of a speedskim? I'm sure a 1200 sized one will flatten quicker than a 600 one it's common sense so if you want to sound like a cock carry on.
Fair play flynny that one post just says how ******* stupid you really are or you just think we're all stupid

If you do 30m and I do 30m you might get around the wall quicker......by about 5 minutes......if you're using a speedkim you'll get round even faster and it'll look ****, it doesn't make it go off any faster you first class penis :)

If you do 30m and I do 30m you might get around the wall quicker......by about 5 minutes......if you're using a speedkim you'll get round even faster and it'll look ****, it doesn't make it go off any faster you first class penis :)
But you can put more on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.