PENNY WISE

Members online

dele

Got a 3 bedroom apartment for boarding and skimming from a builder, agreement was 3 stage payment 50% ,25% and 25% on completion for materials and labour on 4 weeks time frame. Got the first 50% and job almost done, just the large living room, the front porch and an arch work left, asked for the next 25% and builder said he was yet to get the next cheque, I left the job. Builder called me 2 months later and gave me 25% to get the job done, I went home with 25%, builder called back and I told him contract time already expired, 25% is for labour of job already done. A new 50% for job remaining or nothing. Builder is yet to call back.

Got a 3 bedroom apartment for boarding and skimming from a builder, agreement was 3 stage payment 50% ,25% and 25% on completion for materials and labour on 4 weeks time frame. Got the first 50% and job almost done, just the large living room, the front porch and an arch work left, asked for the next 25% and builder said he was yet to get the next cheque, I left the job. Builder called me 2 months later and gave me 25% to get the job done, I went home with 25%, builder called back and I told him contract time already expired, 25% is for labour of job already done. A new 50% for job remaining or nothing. Builder is yet to call back.
Doubt he's going to call you back i reckon

:sorprendido3:
IMG_6337.GIF

Dont reckon he will be calling you again

Good you got money owed...but he'll get some cheap numpty to finish it.

Wash your hands of him. Sounds like an idiot.