Peckham Plasterers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a great idea from @OTIS. you could have a free advertising section here where anyone could just place their link or banner or whatever. then the members of the public could just take a look through and phone a few local to him. even pm them on the forum first. you could even allow the public to leave feedback for whoever he hired. so a bit like mybuilder and that but with no fees. it could save the forum

you could section it by country and city and the punter can just scroll down to those local to him. its genius. like an a yellow pages.

its a great idea from @OTIS. you could have a free advertising section here where anyone could just place their link or banner or whatever. then the members of the public could just take a look through and phone a few local to him. even pm them on the forum first. you could even allow the public to leave feedback for whoever he hired. so a bit like mybuilder and that but with no fees. it could save the forum

What a fandabidozi idea (y)
This is definetly the way forward for TPF :cool:

thanks guys. its common sense. i dont know why it hasnt been done on here. people are asleep on the job. i mean if they come here and look around for answers like has been said and then do one they could just as easily scroll down an alphabetical listing of uk spreads and pm one on here for a quote. and leave feedback and pictures of members work.:banda:

Fu
thanks guys. its common sense. i dont know why it hasnt been done on here. people are asleep on the job. i mean if they come here and look around for answers like has been said and then do one they could just as easily scroll down an alphabetical listing of uk spreads and pm one on here for a quote. and leave feedback and pictures of members work.:banda:
fu ck that I wouldn't be able to show my face on here again :sorprendido3:

two for one offers Christ hope that don't catch on are you a courser hoping to make it big in London coz we all know the streets are paved with gold

What a joker. 2 for 1 my arse if you were the best plasterer in London you wouldn't need to whore yourself out with deals like that.

Lol. I'm not looking to vex no one. The blads ain't doing a real two for one lol. Its marketing innit the price being raised

Oh has the special offer finished then ? Dam was just about to book aswell

Mouse potato
noun

informal
  1. a person who spends large amounts of leisure or working time operating a computer aka @Danny mouse potato Cutts

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.