Payment

I understand that Stuart but 3 weeks and nothing......without prior agreement it's out of order.

My brother had trouble getting money off a builder, the implication of going round to his house and collecting the money was enough. No one likes people turning up at the door demanding money when the wife and kids are in.

My brother had trouble getting money off a builder, the implication of going round to his house and collecting the money was enough. No one likes people turning up at the door demanding money when the wife and kids are in.

Years ago I turned up with my old work mate on a guys doorstep who wouldn't pay me and the guy was sh#tting himself far more than I would have expected , as we walked off with cheque in hand my mate said " I remember where I know him from , I hit him with a bottle in town a couple of years back "

Cheques will be cleared within a day in the foreseeable future just read it not long ago
I don't mind them till they don't bounce

Cash is the best, just closed our local bank so it's a trip to the city centre to pay any cheques in, generally if a cheque is mentioned I'll just give them a look!
On this occasion I just wanted payin

Barclays told me they introducing being able to scan or photograph your cheques and pay them into your online banking yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barclays told me they introducing being able to scan or photograph your cheques and pay them into your online banking yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be a cool feature.... its not like the cheque is actual money... its just a way of authorising :D