patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyb

alrite lads! just wonderin wot u lads use if youve just got a few chases to do, i use that eazi fill but its shiiiiiiiite?

alrite lads! just wonderin wot u lads use if youve just got a few chases to do, i use that eazi fill but its shiiiiiiiite?

I don't know how you can say that it's really good for patching, I assume you're not trying to fill the whole depth of the chase with it.

i tend to use universel 1 coat when i got it otherwise bonding or hardwall then skim it

As the others have said . Hardwall n skim . Or bonding n skim . Also if you you want to be in n out quick bung some dirty water in the mix so it goes off quicker

Pva chase, bond or hardwall it, skim it. If i'm in a rush i'll whack some rapid cement in with the backing plaster.

shouldnt really use easifill onchases its not designed for it mate also at 12quid a bg you will be better with hardwall an skim

It depends what decorators are on site, allways hardwall and most of the time skim but if in a rush to paint the decorators prefer to easyfill so they can paint quicker!

It depends what decorators are on site, allways hardwall and most of the time skim but if in a rush to paint the decorators prefer to easyfill so they can paint quicker!
yeah i know that mate but if its deep chases its not designed for that use its for taping an fill

a bloke i were working with otherday filled his chases with expanding foam i thought wtf are ya doin ? lol
#

Status
Not open for further replies.