Parking ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Great start to the day fecking £30 parking ticket before I even get the trowel out of the van.

Weather is still cold mate for rendering mate I have a fair bit to start as and when with the weather.

this week i have had a £60 and 3 point seed fine,... 38mph in a 30 then a fine for not saying i sold a car, then my mrs gets a speeding fine then she tells me my car was out of tax and mot on from dec 31st...

........ iv never had a dvla fine before this week!

no sympathy for lads caught speeding in a 30 zone,30 out side my house and tos$ers zoom up the road with kids playing near by.deserve all you get, speeding in 50 mile limits or on motorway a bit different.

when ya get a parking ticket best thing to do is go straight to the nearest car spare shop and get a receipt for a part, or bung the guy on the counter a £5 and get him to write ya one out. Then send it off to the local council with a letter saying ya broke down!

9 out 10 times you will have the ticket cancelled! works for me every time

i got done doing 58mph in a 50 on motorway, 10% +2 is 57mph.

best thing about it the average speed camera that got me said "camera not in use" it was gone a couple of days later when i got the ticket.

clamping, speed cameras, parking fines - just another way to make money out of already hard up folk.

I was coming down the a14 today at well over the speed limit look in the mirrors and its full of a transit van lights flashing etc,pulled into the other lane hes still behind me,follows me then turns off at the next junction,that was close.

never been tea total... i have a bevvy a couple of times a week but never touch the stuff before 9pm... i just cant handle it now... and i actually prefer drinking ginger beer or pop... sad i know...

when ya get a parking ticket best thing to do is go straight to the nearest car spare shop and get a receipt for a part, or bung the guy on the counter a £5 and get him to write ya one out. Then send it off to the local council with a letter saying ya broke down!

9 out 10 times you will have the ticket cancelled! works for me every time

What do u do if they have cct?

never been tea total... i have a bevvy a couple of times a week but never touch the stuff before 9pm... i just cant handle it now... and i actually prefer drinking ginger beer or pop... sad i know...

Yes we saw what happened in barbados steve,
The "Mr Bottle opener videos" :RpS_biggrin:

Dont wanna be rushing around like a nutter on hourly pay.Just do enough to keep them happy .Atleast u got some work just keep ur eyes open for somot else if its that boring.
About 10 year ago i did some subbing work for my local council and the other staff threatend to do me over cus i was working to fast and putting to much on and it made them look bad.I had to leave in the end only worked for about 1 month.
Funny thing is over the years 3 out of 5 of the bastards threat threatend to beat me up have emaild or sent a cv in the most asking for work not knowing it was me.I promptly replied telling them they were unsucessfull this time cus there slow lazy and ugly now fcuk off and dont ring me again.
Glad ur working now pal £12 aint to bad better than Tescos which we all compare prices to nowdays

Funny thing is over the years 3 out of 5 of the bastards threat threatend to beat me up have emaild or sent a cv in the most asking for work not knowing it was me.I promptly replied telling them they were unsucessfull this time cus there slow lazy and ugly now fcuk off and dont ring me again

O don't ya just love like karma!! what goes around comes around brilliant stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.