Parinter

Members online

spunky

Private Member
Can you u I section it? Also can it be Tyrolean ontop
I have a big garden wall to do it’s painted thanks

It’s over painted block that’s not the tidiest so will have to be 10mm finished at leas mate

Parinter is designed to produce a key . It is an expensive material, I just use it for a scratch coat to receive O C R float finish.
For a Tyrolean finish I just mix sand and cement , very wet , and give it a very light spray to receive decoration.

Parinter is designed to produce a key . It is an expensive material, I just use it for a scratch coat to receive O C R float finish.
For a Tyrolean finish I just mix sand and cement , very wet , and give it a very light spray to receive decoration.
Just thinking it’s easier malc with one material and treat it like a scratch render, I’ve scratched a bit before and it seemed the to go the same way as mono i was going to treat it like mono sponge it then Tyrolean it with parinter then paint it

Just thinking it’s easier malc with one material and treat it like a scratch render, I’ve scratched a bit before and it seemed the to go the same way as mono i was going to treat it like mono sponge it then Tyrolean it with parinter then paint it
Stop being a tool and do it properly.

For a Tyrolean finish I just mix sand and cement , very wet , and give it a very light spray to receive if I didn’t use ocr malc

Malc if you had a large area with traditional sand cement would you still use parinter as key or go over parinter with a scratch and float coat

Malc if you had a large area with traditional sand cement would you still use parinter as key or go over parinter with a scratch and float coat
Sorry go over parinter with a float coat or scratch it first

I use parinter as it keys to a painted brickwork. I give it a scratch and leave it for a day to set.
Then a coat of O C R to a float finish. I Tyrolean it same day to get a green suction. i spray it very light ready for decoration.
You can sponge Parinter up if the wall is spot on.
Printer is about £27 per bag with O C R about £ 7 per bag.

I use parinter as it keys to a painted brickwork. I give it a scratch and leave it for a day to set.
Then a coat of O C R to a float finish. I Tyrolean it same day to get a green suction. i spray it very light ready for decoration.
You can sponge Parinter up if the wall is spot on.
Printer is about £27 per bag with O C R about £ 7 per bag.
Thanks Malc

Over paints you want the system as light as possible, less weight bearing preferably 6 mil, parinter only, if it's taking a textured finish it no need sponging or floating.

Would you get away with a single coat of 6mm without any blocks grinning through tramp it would take a pretty heavy Tyrolean coat after

Would you get away with a single coat of 6mm without any blocks grinning through tramp it would take a pretty heavy Tyrolean coat after
It would yeah, but just reading your bit on the wall being rough, go 10mm, I'd use vpi renopass same thing £16 a bag scratch it out with that and top it with vpi monocall griss use it for the tyro as well

Garden wall....run!
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Just had all look it is cheaper thanks
So 10mm beads 3mm renopass with mesh and top it with the other one
Is the top coat a scratch render or a base coat ?
Bear with me I’m a bit stupid like lol

I'd give it a 3/4mm pass with Reno, straighten it out a bit, then bead it with 6mm, and render with monocall spat mesh in the surface, and tyro.
Monocall is a bace coat, lovely stuff to use.

Dave mate, you are not a bit stupid at all.