Parex uneven finish.

Members online

Trisha 12

Help !! Ive been and internal plasterer for 15 years ,, towards the end of last year started external with parex loved doing small jobs but took a risk on a large project followed all correct guidelines and messed up ?? What do I do ? pay them back or attempt to fix it I’m very embarrassed as I thought I’d smashed it because it looked perfect in October when I completed it but we all have to learn x

Help !! Ive been and internal plasterer for 15 years ,, towards the end of last year started external with parex loved doing small jobs but took a risk on a large project followed all correct guidelines and messed up ?? What do I do ? pay them back or attempt to fix it I’m very embarrassed as I thought I’d smashed it because it looked perfect in October when I completed it but we all have to learn x
I admire your honesty but only you know what you should do go with your gut instinct

Who's clocked the problem, you or him?

How bad is it? Would a discount cut the mustard?

What does the customer want to do?