Parex render colour - seems wrong to me!

Am I stressing for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Poppet1

Hi I’m new to this forum. Can anyone help me? I’m having my house rendered in Parex Natural White. I have used Parex before and the render has always gone on and stayed the colour of the sample. However on this occasion the Natural White has gone on more of a Sand colour. My contractor is telling me that it will go to the colour of the Natural White sample but it will take a long time to do this because it has to dry out first. As I have never experienced this in the past with Parex (previous colour used was Athens Sand) it’s making me very stressed. Am I stressing out for no reason? Has anyone experienced the same with Parex Natural White and it worked out ok in the end? Thanks for your help.

Hi I’m new to this forum. Can anyone help me? I’m having my house rendered in Parex Natural White. I have used Parex before and the render has always gone on and stayed the colour of the sample. However on this occasion the Natural White has gone on more of a Sand colour. My contractor is telling me that it will go to the colour of the Natural White sample but it will take a long time to do this because it has to dry out first. As I have never experienced this in the past with Parex (previous colour used was Athens Sand) it’s making me very stressed. Am I stressing out for no reason? Has anyone experienced the same with Parex Natural White and it worked out ok in the end? Thanks for your help.
Don't stress it will change colour used it loads of times

Currently having the same problem… how did this work out for you?

Don’t have this problem myself but do tell people to let it dry out a few weeks with the Weber pral m