painting as a sideline

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt wrong with diversifying Kingy. I got a taxi last weekend in Glencoe. The driver was a postman and a panelbeater. Rowntrees randoms lol

This will get some boys on here angry- my mate was telling me he saw a plasterers van that said 'Plastering and Fencing'!!!!!

I s**t you not.

Chris I have a mate whos a chippy, if theres a lot of woodwork I'll be handing the jobs to him as he has sent a lot my way in the past.

This will get some boys on here angry- my mate was telling me he saw a plasterers van that said 'Plastering and Fencing'!!!!!

I know some plasterers whose boarding looks like it was cut with a big fuckoff sword

Very.......then I cut the board and it's the wrong way round ....how come say you make 3 marks on a board and hold a straight edge to keep it straight the cuts never line up?

Very.......then I cut the board and it's the wrong way round ....how come say you make 3 marks on a board and hold a straight edge to keep it straight the cuts never line up?
Because one of your marks is 5mm out. Trust me, i'm right.

Or, because you picked up the same tape measure that I chucked away the other day when I kept doing that.

LOL...........it p!sses me off when I see folk marking the board about a foot from the fkin end:RpS_cursing:

I s**t you not.

I've seen some rendering that could do with a **** of great fence put around it so that no one can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.