Painters!!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

benbosh

Why are some painters so prima donna????
On site and the painter is going over the walls with a halogen lamp. Every bas**rd house he will go in and moan that he has to sand and scrape the walls slighlty before his so called mist coat (Surely thats all part of the job? i mean a bit of sandpaper lightly rubbed over quickly! as thats all he does and what most painters do????) then straight from the tub he plonks his paint on then get the trusty halogen out!
I think he is trying to get some money out of us as he told one of the lads that he has fu**ed up on the prices on these units.
Anyway ive said to him that the best thing is if he goes round and mark where you think needs attention then i will aimes and rub down anything he deems rough!
How else can you deal with numpty tw*ts like this?

he cant do it im sure its a metre strip light a metre from the walls or something like that, get onto bg they do have tolerances with lighting.....everything will show up you could reskim every wall, then follow him home slash his tires rape his missus and tell him hes been a naughty boy

Best legal advice ive heard 4 a while spunky..... think your wasted as a tradesman..:RpS_laugh:

I've had this on jobs before, it's cause there lazy T***s and don't want to do any prep work...

I thought painting was like 90% perparation anyway

Make him a plaster cock.

1.Fill pop bottle with finish and get the air bubbles out.

2.Insert a handle while the cock is still soft, I prefer chrome but some copper pipe will suffice.

3.Leave said cock a couple of hours then carefully remove pop bottle with stanley knife.

4.Sculpt phallus into shape adding veins/definition as required. (thicker the better for an arsey decorator i find)

5.Mount the finished article preferably somewhere of note on decorators vehicle, maybe in the cab. Scrim can be utilized at this stage.

Failing that just keep popping his halagen bulbs.

Why are some painters so prima donna????
On site and the painter is going over the walls with a halogen lamp. Every bas**rd house he will go in and moan that he has to sand and scrape the walls slighlty before his so called mist coat (Surely thats all part of the job? i mean a bit of sandpaper lightly rubbed over quickly! as thats all he does and what most painters do????) then straight from the tub he plonks his paint on then get the trusty halogen out!
I think he is trying to get some money out of us as he told one of the lads that he has fu**ed up on the prices on these units.
Anyway ive said to him that the best thing is if he goes round and mark where you think needs attention then i will aimes and rub down anything he deems rough!
How else can you deal with numpty tw*ts like this?
give him a headbutt

Last edited:
Make him a plaster cock.

1.Fill pop bottle with finish and get the air bubbles out.

2.Insert a handle while the cock is still soft, I prefer chrome but some copper pipe will suffice.

3.Leave said cock a couple of hours then carefully remove pop bottle with stanley knife.

4.Sculpt phallus into shape adding veins/definition as required. (thicker the better for an arsey decorator i find)

5.Mount the finished article preferably somewhere of note on decorators vehicle, maybe in the cab. Scrim can be utilized at this stage.

Failing that just keep popping his halagen bulbs.

Paslode said cock to his forehead.

Like gibbo and spunkster said...........I'm sure I've read it before in the white book somewhere, but I can't find it now:RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.