Painters gear

Members online

i wear jeans and i wash them every day. these shorts rec. dry clean. not very practicable for work wear.

At last blaklader in the place
I knew one day this forum would reach the 21sr century
Great shorts I’m gonna get some

Think of all the plaster you'll be able to catch and save in them pockets. The dry cleaner will love you too!

£78 FFFS:risas:

That's f****** ridiculous for work clobber
Cheaper to wear 501s
15979521098097773690914098015079.jpg
for work

Tbf they are top quality mate , triple stitch, designed for comfort and workable too, quality doesn’t come cheap
Ive got a few pairs of englebert strauss work shorts with elasticated waist similar to these but without them top 2 pockets but these shorts fell off the back of a van if u know what I mean ;)

I'd want them to have £84 in the pocket

Mate theres clowns on here that live in shitholes upto there eyes in debt and not a pot to piss in yet think there sumet with new shiny tools and label workwear.

Clowns...thread closed!

Si just bought me two pairs of scruffs trousers because he said he’s sick to death of seeing me in his old joggers looking like I’ve s**t myself lol!

On the downside he got them off eBay because scruffs no longer do women’s wear. Boo. I liked scruffs

Si just bought me two pairs of scruffs trousers because he said he’s sick to death of seeing me in his old joggers looking like I’ve s**t myself lol!

On the downside he got them off eBay because scruffs no longer do women’s wear. Boo. I liked scruffs
Scruffs shorts are ok, there trousers are s**t though, joggers or snickers if u need to look “professional”