Painted wall with stain

Jimbob87

Hi. I have posted a picture of the wall in question. As you can see from the photograph, there is a browney yellow stain on the wall. This has never appeared before when it has been painted in the past. I've tried painting the wall again but it will not disappear. I have also used a stain blocker spray white paint but it still won't go. Any ideas what the problem may be and how I can resolve it?

Attachments

• IMG_20200204_132746664.jpg
    IMG_20200204_132746664.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 306
Hi. I have posted a picture of the wall in question. As you can see from the photograph, there is a browney yellow stain on the wall. This has never appeared before when it has been painted in the past. I've tried painting the wall again but it will not disappear. I have also used a stain blocker spray white paint but it still won't go. Any ideas what the problem may be and how I can resolve it?
Some brown paint left on the roller ?

Whats on t'other side of the wall or directly above?

Your house clearly has corona virus