Painfull hands

Developed swollen finger joints in hands last 2 years. Pains in joints etc.prob early arthritis but only 48 so not ready for the knackers yard yet. Anyone suffer have any advice or supplements etc that work...thanks guys

your not using Cork handles by any chance

my hands felt the same
changed handles over on trowles to ox
pain went away

I'm 47, similar aches and pains. 2 things - glucosomine - made a massive difference. Secondly - been using a professional massager used by chiropractors called a thumper. Expensive but it's a brute and a game changer.
Hi what brand / dose.younfind effective with the glucosamine please

Get you to the Doc's - there's treatment for arthritis in joints to reduce the swelling/damage. As Smoother says, you cannot reverse it, but you can slow it down and minimise it. Glucosamine needs Vit C to help absorbtion but widely held to help.

Hi what brand / dose.younfind effective with the glucosamine please
This one for past 3 years, it works for me, but I'm sure there are others on here that know more about the best one to take.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-234605.png
    Screenshot_20210617-234605.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 100
Get you to the Doc's - there's treatment for arthritis in joints to reduce the swelling/damage. As Smoother says, you cannot reverse it, but you can slow it down and minimise it. Glucosamine needs Vit C to help absorbtion but widely held to help.
Just looked it up on the NHS website as Missus finger joints swelling up - apparently there are at least 2 different types of arthritis, with different treatments, depends on whether its the bones or fluid - so I suggest its the Doc for you.

I've started cod liver....glucosamine next month....want to see what works best ..experimental
Agree with glucosamine been taking it for years it’s great for joints ,I have swelling in my finger joints only a few at the moment but I know it’s a down hill path I’m on with them