Pain

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
the physio i had artisan998 wasnt excercises pal it was trestment! they did 10 mins of ultra sound on it, 20 mins of electrolysis and 5 mins of deep friction massarge !!!

the physio i had artisan998 wasnt excercises pal it was trestment! they did 10 mins of ultra sound on it, 20 mins of electrolysis and 5 mins of deep friction massarge !!!

That would probably be an uninformative video if you made it. defo thought u would have been given some exercises to do at home. anyone tried acupuncture to sort it??

after acouple of sesh,s i had to do stretches to get the mobility back!! it was basicly arms out infront of you and rotate your hand clockwise and anti-clockwise!

Lol, yeah mate its a proper op well it was when i had it done but thinking about it that was getting on for 30 years ago so things may have changed a bit, the surgeon who did it pionered this op for tennis elbow and also invented the tennis elbow strap my mum worked with him so i jumped all the waiting lists which were about 6 months in them days but bearing in mind he was the only one doing them.It was funny when i whent for the assesment this bloke was so well respected his Jag with personal plates was parked on a no parking spot and when i entered the office to see him there was a big no smoking sign behind him and him sat down with a big lardy on, his name was Dr Chen not with us anymore but sadly missed and a legend in that field of surgery.
i forget how old you are mate :RpS_lol: prob keyhole these days :razz:

must mean im 8 then:-0:RpS_scared:. i cnt get find that thread either ian, what happened to roller footy badges i was goin to invest:RpS_sneaky:

Look after yourself cause this what happened to me, not being squemish but it hurt a touch :RpS_w00t: took me over two months to even pick a pen up, ripped all the tendons off the back of my elbow i can now hold a hawk with plaster and plaster being clay of course and thats 9 months down the line...:RpS_scared:
Reading-20111011-00325.jpg

ay the monster is here:RpS_scared:

shitt mate what did you do? and whats an hawk??? did you mean Handboard? think you did didnt you:RpS_wink:

sorry meant heron same thing :RpS_wink: well i was cutting these ficking cables and screwing them to the stud behind a metal box...then this dark shadow came over me, hello mr sparks hows it going :RpS_crying: lol

haha clearly that would be why marshaltown and kraft have then as hawks, calling it something else is like buying a ford then saying no its a Ferrari, but i wnt start an argument with ya aslong as you agree its a hawk:RpS_wink:

its not my fault you fall for all that american talk, . ya get mi nigga :RpS_wink:

hope the flynnyman doesnt see that

nope its a handboard

Status
Not open for further replies.