P1SS Rep on the road

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Plasterers 1 Stop Shop's Northern Business development manager, Dave Anderson, will be in Sheffield and Rotherham tomorrow 28/6

If you would like to meet Dave to find more about the great deals we can offer on Tools, Materials & Machines please do not hesitate to contact him on 07773 286659
image.jpeg

Plasterers 1 Stop Shop's Northern Business development manager, Dave Anderson, will be in Sheffield and Rotherham tomorrow 28/6

If you would like to meet Dave to find more about the great deals we can offer on Tools, Materials & Machines please do not hesitate to contact him on 07773 286659
View attachment 12474
Could you give me a time and location for when your in Rotherham cheers

And putz attached to his hand after watching Eze TV Ze channel für männer sache zum beischpiel immer schön dreckige Deutsche am bummsen mit ein ander weil uns alle gerne zu kuckt :birra:

My google translate can't work it out - but as its from you I will hit funny!

And putz attached to his hand after watching Eze TV Ze channel für männer sache zum beischpiel immer schön dreckige Deutsche am bummsen mit ein ander weil uns alle gerne zu kuckt :birra:

Ja wohl Her Marshy, warum nicht eigentlich !

I've got a big mono job end of July send Dave and his magic van of tools and machines up to my job in Glasgow to spray for us and I'll buy a machine when I get paid for it :bananahappy: