OWLS

Members online

@owls where are you Rich? We need to keep good lads on here with experience in machines. No PFT either. Numbers are dwindling.
@plasterjfe @goody @Orangemachineman
@keithuk @theclemo @McPlaster

@theclemo hibernation as usual this time of year
wont wake up till late spring ...

I need a straw
20200209_202722.jpg
20200209_202740.jpg

@owls where are you Rich? We need to keep good lads on here with experience in machines. No PFT either. Numbers are dwindling.
@plasterjfe @goody @Orangemachineman
@keithuk @theclemo @McPlaster
I got sick of the dross to be honest, some tit called Gavin the first gave me a load of Shite for no reason, and I just couldn’t be bothered with it to be honest. A lot of lads have given up because of the dross to be honest, plastejfe etc shame really as knowledgable chaps, anyhow first time back on here in nearly 4 months as I’m snowed in, this forum is like the town slag,, you should stay well clear, but you want a dabble, just in case your missing out on anything good....

I got sick of the dross to be honest, some tit called Gavin the first gave me a load of Shite for no reason, and I just couldn’t be bothered with it to be honest. A lot of lads have given up because of the dross to be honest, plastejfe etc shame really as knowledgable chaps, anyhow first time back on here in nearly 4 months as I’m snowed in, this forum is like the town slag,, you should stay well clear, but you want a dabble, just in case your missing out on anything good....
Well now you’ve got the clap from the town slag you may aswell stay and make the most of it :numberone:
Don’t take comments on here too seriously. It’s not real life. Loads of clueless keyboard warriors all over the net.

Owls usually goes on holiday this time of the year. i would guess that he is in the Caribbean, waiting for the weather to improve, keeping 1 eye on Sheff. Wed.
No holiday this year, I’ve been slumming it with the rest of the rendering peasants during the cold wet weather...and Wednesdays season has gone tits up, 3rd at Christmas down to mid table fodder now...

Well now you’ve got the clap from the town slag you may aswell stay and make the most of it :numberone:
Don’t take comments on here too seriously. It’s not real life. Loads of clueless keyboard warriors all over the net.
Maybe, but you can do with out tossers sabotaging threads can’t you.
Anyhow I’m one of those sickos that quite enjoy my job and talking to others about render...I need a hobby I guess.

I can see that

Gavine is just noise mate...only gets on the laptop when mum and dad go to bed :sisi:

YEah I binned him off and culled a few others :D

We all liek a slag every now and again

Law of averages you get knobs in any walk of life, if someone gives you Shite on a building site you give them what for or walk away it’s no different on here I guess.
i am still here owls ,......and arriving in helmsley again in august, ......tapit has a fantastic invention for you,...andyg still knocking about,.....so its not all bad,.........but our southern freinds still call it a handboard, and do they listen to me not one iota,.but remain hopeful,......good to see you back,...........hope sheff.wed ,get rid of gary monk/clean out of players,...new manager/staff concentrate all on next season ,......at least it would stop the rumours that sheff.utd are taking your club over,...new car park,/training ground /all sheff wed fans diverted to brammal lane,....never mind its just a rumour

Hector, how you keeping,
Nice part of the world Helmsley, I'm a fair way off there mind, I'm skipton/harrogate area. biggest county in the land North Yorkshire, the Texas of England, you can drive for 2 hours and still be in the same county.
Hard to believe sheff united were down in league 1, 3 seasons ago. Yes monk needs to go plus dead wood, we have the highest wage bill in the division, crazy.

Hector, how you keeping,
Nice part of the world Helmsley, I'm a fair way off there mind, I'm skipton/harrogate area. biggest county in the land North Yorkshire, the Texas of England, you can drive for 2 hours and still be in the same county.
Hard to believe sheff united were down in league 1, 3 seasons ago. Yes monk needs to go plus dead wood, we have the highest wage bill in the division, crazy.
doing okay owls,....hope you and family are well,..........sheff wed must start there overall soon as poss,...new manager/staff/players,...and please go back to there original football strips,....supporters will appreciate this,.....but major turnaround needed,.......manager difficult one but please not warnock/steve bruce/allerdyce/pardew,..........rafa benitez/or the portugese man you had ,forget his name would be my choice

doing okay owls,....hope you and family are well,..........sheff wed must start there overall soon as poss,...new manager/staff/players,...and please go back to there original football strips,....supporters will appreciate this,.....but major turnaround needed,.......manager difficult one but please not warnock/steve bruce/allerdyce/pardew,..........rafa benitez/or the portugese man you had ,forget his name would be my choice

Ipswich's Paul Lambert will become available soon if you fancy a look around league 1 !

Blades are streets infont of Wednesday now in every sense as a club.

Wednesdays going to loose the next generation of supporters for years at this rate the clubs in free fall at the moment on and off the pitch.

Carlos carvahal, the jury is out on him, some loved him others hated him, and we've had Bruce he jumped ship when newcastle came calling. we've spent a load on players on big fees and wages on the gamble of premier league, so close in 2 play off finals but hey ho.

Blades are streets infont of Wednesday now in every sense as a club.

Wednesdays going to loose the next generation of supporters for years at this rate the clubs in free fall at the moment on and off the pitch.
How not to run a club, a massive club with a clueless chairman at the top. He's spent the money but only for a quick fix. We have the most expensive tickets in the league for a working class part of the world we're not Fulham and the like., massive ground half empty. I'm a season ticket holder of nearly 20 years ( although not any more due to work ties, family etc) but get to odd games and the atmosphere is toxic. We used to be one of the biggest clubs in the land but them days are long gone as are top ten finishes in the premier league and the like, Sheffield united are a credit to the area and are the perfect example of how to run a football club, my own saving grace is leeds keep cocking it up season after season, which I take crumbs of comfort from.
Most clubs are suffering same to be fair, I'm 39 most of my generation are super clubs plc businesses fans of Liverpool or Man U regardless that there from yorkshire...yawn.

No holiday this year, I’ve been slumming it with the rest of the rendering peasants during the cold wet weather...and Wednesdays season has gone tits up, 3rd at Christmas down to mid table fodder now...

cheer up - it could be worse ----- you could be a

Barnsley fan :inocente:

How not to run a club, a massive club with a clueless chairman at the top. He's spent the money but only for a quick fix. We have the most expensive tickets in the league for a working class part of the world we're not Fulham and the like., massive ground half empty. I'm a season ticket holder of nearly 20 years ( although not any more due to work ties, family etc) but get to odd games and the atmosphere is toxic. We used to be one of the biggest clubs in the land but them days are long gone as are top ten finishes in the premier league and the like, Sheffield united are a credit to the area and are the perfect example of how to run a football club, my own saving grace is leeds keep cocking it up season after season, which I take crumbs of comfort from.
Most clubs are suffering same to be fair, I'm 39 most of my generation are super clubs plc businesses fans of Liverpool or Man U regardless that there from yorkshire...yawn.

Agree 100%...my family split and get free tickets from time to time for both clubs the difference in terms of atmosphere/vibe and quality of football is night and day.

I look forward to the games at the lane where as when we get tickets for Hillsborough it feels like a core and not to offend by not taking the tickets.

Far cry from when I was a lad, very sad to see the club like that!

Agree 100%...my family split and get free tickets from time to time for both clubs the difference in terms of atmosphere/vibe and quality of football is night and day.

I look forward to the games at the lane where as when we get tickets for Hillsborough it feels like a core and not to offend by not taking the tickets.

Far cry from when I was a lad, very sad to see the club like that!
Still get good crowds considering, and take good support away, but I guess never dull being a Wednesday fan.