overboard curved ceiling

Members online

listen mate, the personnel stuff is always instigated by you. i only reply to your comments.
you would be better to put me on ignore.
If you like i will help you board and skim a bathroom then you can help me wire it up, fit shower, bathroom suite, new window, tile, hang new door and paint?

When’s it ever been personal? You taking it personal that I think the tapes a bad investment isn’t my problem.

And no, I leave all that to the bathroom fitter

I just talk customer in to lowering ceiling . More modern and adds value to house . Tell em easier for spots and you can put more insulation in . Which will save em 60 a month on heating Bill's in dec Jan and feb. Also if we line it with tin foil it's a safe place for kids in a nuclear attack.

I.ll shut up

I just talk customer in to lowering ceiling . More modern and adds value to house . Tell em easier for spots and you can put more insulation in . Which will save em 60 a month on heating Bill's in dec Jan and feb. Also if we line it with tin foil it's a safe place for kids in a nuclear attack.

I.ll shut up
And when they question the quote tell them it’s because of brexit

Been working in Hoyland this week pal what a dump
Think I was there few weeks back . Is it up on way to sheffield from Barnsley. Must of been worse parking ever. Told skip it needs to come at 9. 30 when everyone goes to work . 1130 it came

Decided to do it this way.
Will use nice strong tapit tape for scrimATTACH=full]38750[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20190821_174224.jpg
    20190821_174224.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 204
  • 20190821_174402.jpg
    20190821_174402.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 197
Last edited: