Over polishing? Yes or no?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like he is going the extra mile,and your just rough mate.Perhaps you should go on a course and learn plastering properley Fatarm.
I have done a week course Claire lol but I am obviously not up to it, perhaps u should do a course and learn how to spell !!!!!!:RpS_laugh:

Forgot to say, the foreman - site agent dreamer, doesn't like a radio on the job he says it's a distraction, WTF? He took the fuse out of my plug on my radio one night after I had left, no kiddin honest! I turned up next day radio dead! One of the guys on the job told me the **** took the fuse unbelievable! I think when I am done I will take the air out of his tyres:RpS_thumbsup:

Next time anybody does that to you punch them in the fkin throat as hard as you can. Are you ok?

Forgot to say, the foreman - site agent dreamer, doesn't like a radio on the job he says it's a distraction, WTF? He took the fuse out of my plug on my radio one night after I had left, no kiddin honest! I turned up next day radio dead! One of the guys on the job told me the **** took the fuse unbelievable! I think when I am done I will take the air out of his tyres:RpS_thumbsup:
look mate just keep calm and plaster on....lol

Next time anybody does that to you punch them in the fkin throat as hard as you can. Are you ok?
I am ok now a nearly started singing tho, **** me, sore ears all round lol. Went to the docs and he sent me for radiotherapy, so all good now I am over it:RpS_thumbsup:

Another thing the Albanian done I have never seen before, I noticed around every socket cut out on plasterboard he ran fibatape round the edge of the socket opening,he done the same round door openings ????????:RpS_confused:

we run scrim around the socket openings to give it extra strenth to stop it crumbling when the electrician second fits . never seen it around the door openings.
when we have done work for the usa goverment we have to scrim over the conduits, on top of the hardwall.

we run scrim around the socket openings to give it extra strenth to stop it crumbling when the electrician second fits . never seen it around the door openings.
when we have done work for the usa goverment we have to scrim over the conduits, on top of the hardwall.
thats just some bull s**t some one has made up,i think the sparkys should chase the wall capping in and it should be EML ed over for a propper job imo

cheers mate never seen the fibatape socket thing, can anyone shed any light on why he was 3 coat skimmin?

cos he is a good spread going the extra mile,its what everyone should do to impress and get more work, looks like it has worked for him too.

this thread is just getting weird, clair is weird. wtf? three coat is going the extra mile, and why? so is four coats better than three? its just r******d, and shows that the skin spanner probably could keep up with set.

so claire = flat boy skim, shame really because i thought i was getting somewhere with her :-(

cos he is a good spread going the extra mile,its what everyone should do to impress and get more work, looks like it has worked for him too.
Yes he's that good he's had to Leave his own country to impress ya fanny claire I remember workin wi a tit like u years ago but he-she wasn't called Claire!!! He was just known as arsolecuntitwankfanny:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.