Out of date thistle

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

carys

went to do a little ceiling this morning it was 2m by 1 . The customer showed me the bag it was a year old .Il chance the bag I told him knowing it was only a small ceiling .Got the first one nice flat got back to it whith second coat it was starting to change colour got the second one on quick .Never again I think I lost a stone .Has anybody chanced an out of date bag on ceiling before The ceiling was polished in 30 mi lol:berrinche:

went to do a little ceiling this morning it was 2m by 1 . The customer showed me the bag it was a year old .Il chance the bag I told him knowing it was only a small ceiling .Got the first one nice flat got back to it whith second coat it was starting to change colour got the second one on quick .Never again I think I lost a stone .Has anybody chanced an out of date bag on ceiling before The ceiling was polished in 30 mi lol:berrinche:

There's a bag of multi that's a year and a half out of date on the job I'm on. Ain't no way it's goin anywhere other than the bin!

Once used old plaster on 2 door reveals
Was interesting to say the least !! & never again....
So A ceiling God knows how you managed that when it goes your fooked lol

I took a bucket of sludge to a small artex ceiling re-skim on the way home tonight.
I would still be there now without a bit of witchcraft.

Mixed some old stuff up once and it set before I got it on the board.
It can be handy to have some old stuff and chuck a hand full in with a mix if you have a small area to do.

I did a full bungalow once with a load of o.o.d multi was a year and a half old. I said to the customer no chance but he said just try cos I've got the bags now. So I tried a smallish ceiling me and my old man., and it hung and hung so we started doing rolling sets and put every ceiling on piece of piss then started on walls got some silly m2 on. Normally I would agree that it goes of like a rocket but it can go the other way too [emoji106]

I did a full bungalow once with a load of o.o.d multi was a year and a half old. I said to the customer no chance but he said just try cos I've got the bags now. So I tried a smallish ceiling me and my old man., and it hung and hung so we started doing rolling sets and put every ceiling on piece of piss then started on walls got some silly m2 on. Normally I would agree that it goes of like a rocket but it can go the other way too [emoji106]
That the same whith dirty water to .It goes off like a rocket and some times it take ages .I think it a risk u take hopping it goes yor way :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.