Other spreads working methods

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i emptied all the rubbish out of mine a few weeks ago it was ******* disgusting some of the **** growing in there made me sick :RpS_blink: i took the child seat out and under it was green mold so i got the carpet cleaner out and now the van stinks of pisss :RpS_cursing:

i emptied all the rubbish out of mine a few weeks ago it was ******* disgusting some of the **** growing in there made me sick :RpS_blink: i took the child seat out and under it was green mold so i got the carpet cleaner out and now the van stinks of pisss :RpS_cursing:

Lol yeah i always find mouldy food in mine :RpS_biggrin:
sometimes I see it & think I'll move that in a bit, then 3 months later it's still there :RpS_unsure:

Trowels / tools cleaned every hit .... cant stand people who have tools covered in **** ... even wipe my megamixer down every few days .

Look after your tools and they will look after you :RpS_laugh:

i must have every cup of coffee tip over in my drivers door the ******* thing is minging

same here mines a fcuking tip, trouble is if I start cleaning It I won't stop, so best not to start :)
i quite like the dust mouldy food tea spills snot rags jizz rags etc ..

i looked at a job yesterday for my wifes work mate so i took my daughter soon as i got there she had a crap so i had to change her,put her shitty nappy in a bad slung it in the van :RpS_cursing: dumb idea so i tied a big knot in the bag and wedged it around my wing mirror so i could get the ******* thing out the van. forgot about it till to night i have been driving about with it there all day.....

i looked at a job yesterday for my wifes work mate so i took my daughter soon as i got there she had a crap so i had to change her,put her shitty nappy in a bad slung it in the van :RpS_cursing: dumb idea so i tied a big knot in the bag and wedged it around my wing mirror so i could get the ******* thing out the van. forgot about it till to night i have been driving about with it there all day.....

Hahaha awesome!!

Trowels / tools cleaned every hit .... cant stand people who have tools covered in **** ... even wipe my megamixer down every few days .

aint got time for that ****

Not always marra.
Be careful out there lads here's proof cleaning your equipment is dangerous :RpS_crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

:RpS_lol:

it could have been alot worse :RpS_unsure: talking about the meat factory by the way

Last edited:

your wife's mate had a crap .... :RpS_confused:

my missus cleans my megamixer every day ... :RpS_wink:

well, every couple of weeks ... :RpS_unsure:

I was thinking the same thing....... for about 5 seconds.... then forgot till you mentioned it ...

I can't be dealing with a messy van, I like to be able to find something and grab it straight away, plus if customer catches a glimpse what they going to think? Are they going to be that messy in my house?

I leave my van open to put customers off.
Got a job to look at tomorrow for a Mrs Sharma I'll be leaving the van doors open in her view :)

sounds a bit anal ..... :RpS_unsure: that's like wearing clean undies in case you get run over ....

i have a black van :RpS_thumbup: once you have black, you never go back ...:RpS_unsure:

rhys, whats happening with judges lodgings in York, getting done out/opening date, and that old bonding warehouse down the road from the queens hotel, anything happening there yet, thanks hector
No idea about the Judges Lodgings but I pass the Bondage Whoarhouse nearly everyday and the scaffold is down outside. It's going to be luxury flats iirc.

No idea about the Judges Lodgings but I pass the Bondage Whoarhouse nearly everyday and the scaffold is down outside. It's going to be luxury flats iirc.

thanks rhys, going to be in York I think first week in june and second week in august, all the best lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.