Organization is half the battle.

scottie5

Private Member
My philosophy has always been a place for everything and everything in its place.
Hate scruffy cnuts with messy vans..(y)

20170930_171708.jpg

:(

D

Deleted member 23452

We've got the same radio and just assumed when we bought it that it was DAB. Was gutted

Be glad it's not, every time I've worked with someone using a DAB radio they've spent more time trying to get it in 'the right place' to get a station. Anyway, you don't need DAB for Classic FM. (y)

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Be glad it's not, every time I've worked with someone using a DAB radio they've spent more time trying to get it in 'the right place' to get a station. Anyway, you don't need DAB for Classic FM. (y)
Classic fm and cognacs on your jobs squire!

Nicm

I sometimes work with a local gang to fill in a gap.First thing every morning they turn the radio on.When I get a chance I tune it to Lyric fm which is classical music.It's amazing it takes at least half an hour every time before I hear the roar "what the f.ck is that shi.e".

John j

Mono Don
I sometimes work with a local gang to fill in a gap.First thing every morning they turn the radio on.When I get a chance I tune it to Lyric fm which is classical music.It's amazing it takes at least half an hour every time before I hear the roar "what the f.ck is that shi.e".
Ha ha . I love a bit of absolute 90s