Organization is half the battle.

scottie5

Private Member
My philosophy has always been a place for everything and everything in its place.
Hate scruffy cnuts with messy vans..(y)

20170930_171708.jpg

:(

We've got the same radio and just assumed when we bought it that it was DAB. Was gutted

Be glad it's not, every time I've worked with someone using a DAB radio they've spent more time trying to get it in 'the right place' to get a station. Anyway, you don't need DAB for Classic FM. (y)

Be glad it's not, every time I've worked with someone using a DAB radio they've spent more time trying to get it in 'the right place' to get a station. Anyway, you don't need DAB for Classic FM. (y)
Classic fm and cognacs on your jobs squire!

I sometimes work with a local gang to fill in a gap.First thing every morning they turn the radio on.When I get a chance I tune it to Lyric fm which is classical music.It's amazing it takes at least half an hour every time before I hear the roar "what the f.ck is that shi.e".

I sometimes work with a local gang to fill in a gap.First thing every morning they turn the radio on.When I get a chance I tune it to Lyric fm which is classical music.It's amazing it takes at least half an hour every time before I hear the roar "what the f.ck is that shi.e".
Ha ha . I love a bit of absolute 90s