One for the Ewi anoraks

owls

Private Member
FF78D4C2-4A7A-4B82-81B1-00359A3F400C.jpeg

The back of the house is that big I couldn’t fit it on my phone.

Last edited:
Before and after front, it’s a listed 1930s Art Deco house, they paid 2.2 million for it and spent 900k on it, some people live in another world.

What a lovely job you made there mate ,can I ask also the windows on the back or front with the van are they the original ones

Cheers,
I’ve got another one down the road to do on the strength of doing that one.1mm dpr grain acrylic is a t**t to use though, as your base coat has got to be spot on, unless any slight imperfection shows.

No doubt you’ll nail it, let me know if you want to try our PRB range of thin coats - happy to provide a price for you

Is that made by the french ?
Dont think so, it was an English company that were fitted in their tens of thousands from the 1930s i pulled hundreds out in the eighties when i was fitting windows.
They were notorious for condensation.
Crittel company still going i think and probably made the ones on house you were working on

Dont think so, it was an English company that were fitted in their tens of thousands from the 1930s i pulled hundreds out in the eighties when i was fitting windows.
They were notorious for condensation.
Crittel company still going i think and probably made the ones on house you were working on

Crittalls are a local company based in mid essex. they still make windows and steel floors which go into security buildings.