One coating plasterboard..

Members online

good question matey :rayos:
You're probably sober as a judge and now your capabilities,
It ain't you it's if you get pulled you won't be able to get to work to provide for them kids and they will pass your conviction on to social services for having children in the motor, and it's plain obvious you're all about your kids,

A few months back I sank a bottle of whiskey and I don't drink I was passed out down the garden the missus couldn't do anything with me so she rang an ambulance, a few weeks later we had a letter from child services saying I was intoxicated whilst my children was present they're not going to take any further action this time, and I was just asleep down the garden.

It ain't you it's if you get pulled you won't be able to get to work to provide for them kids and they will pass your conviction on to social services for having children in the motor, and it's plain obvious you're all about your kids,

A few months back I sank a bottle of whiskey and I don't drink I was passed out down the garden the missus couldn't do anything with me so she rang an ambulance, a few weeks later we had a letter from child services saying I was intoxicated whilst my children was present they're not going to take any further action this time, and I was just asleep down the garden.

I cant drink spirits mate.
too strong.
few beers enough for me (y) (y)

Feel like telling them to mind their own bloody business! This nation was built on intoxicated parents! :numberone: :ROFLMAO:

Feel like telling them to mind their own bloody business! This nation was built on intoxicated parents! :numberone: :ROFLMAO:
I was f****** outraged was gonna ring them up but thought f*** it, there's loads of raven alkis down the road from me with kids bringing their selves up, and I have 1 blowout

I'll drink to that

tbf you was naked, and it wasn’t your house or family. Been there my friend

Well I've got a 1.3 x 2.4m ceiling to overboard and skim later in the week, which i'll one coat, so we'll settle this once and for all!

Well I've got a 1.3 x 2.4m ceiling to overboard and skim later in the week, which i'll one coat, so we'll settle this once and for all!
1464352024-amazed-owl.gif