Ok lads have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thats a good idea. It would work on a 90mm system but not sure about 40mm?

I will measure the depth of one next time I go into the merchants. It will certainly look neater than a grille over the top.
would you not have to bead round them rigsby, ive always just siliconed the white plastic vents on

Maximum respect to Puffey for coming on as a relative newby and posting up some picture of what looks to me to be some QUALITY worksmanship!

Nice job mate - lets be seeing some more photos and some positive comments to boost everyones reputations... too easy to knock each other and take the pee - lets make this place a more positive place! Somewhere people can come and get ideas and find the sort of people who can do this sort of work

Maximum respect to Puffey for coming on as a relative newby and posting up some picture of what looks to me to be some QUALITY worksmanship!

Nice job mate - lets be seeing some more photos and some positive comments to boost everyones reputations... too easy to knock each other and take the pee - lets make this place a more positive place! Somewhere people can come and get ideas and find the sort of people who can do this sort of work
So well said

Yes, thats a good idea. It would work on a 90mm system but not sure about 40mm?

I will measure the depth of one next time I go into the merchants. It will certainly look neater than a grille over the top.
You can trim the back of them off easy enough with a hand saw.

As kgreigh said beveled timber Priceplaster it's something I never thought of buying myself maybe because we're not doing quoins everyday, I'll upload a picture in a bit for u priceplaster, it will give you an idea

image.jpg

Yes that's the way I would do them freehand with the beveled timber, I was really jammy I got the timber on site it was beveled an all to make this

Status
Not open for further replies.