Official Putzmeister Dealership

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

We've made it official!
1f91d.png

We are delighted to announce our new partnership with the Putzmeister Group, becoming an Official Putzmeister Dealer.

P1 Director Ryan Hill comments:

"A huge moment for us as a company and a huge honour to be selected by Putzmeister to become an official dealer for our chosen area. As we all know, when it comes to mortar machines, the one name out there is Putzmeister! We're exceptionally happy that Putzmeister have seen our value as a company, providing high-quality product, unbeatable service, and technical support to end users.
This goes hand in hand with the Putzmeister Brand. We look forward to a long, successful partnership and meeting many new customers as we begin making introductions into the area.

We're excited to work closely with our German and French partners and growing the relationship in the future."

Think Mortar Machines, Think P1!

Pictured L-R:
Andrew Hill, Managing Director P1 / Darin Mills-Brown, CEO Putzmeister UK / Ryan Hill, Director P1 / Danny McGirr, Regional Sales Manager Putzmeister UK

#P1 #Putzmeister #Partnership

273551012_4982015251864448_3164277260744396659_n.jpg

I can the one on the right is a screed pump, what is the pump on the left?
our old putz, screed pump although a larger machine could pump up to a quarter of a mile on the flat or 6 stories up a tower block. we would pump sand up to the 6th floor then a second pump on the 6th floor pumping up to the higher levels.

We've made it official!
1f91d.png

We are delighted to announce our new partnership with the Putzmeister Group, becoming an Official Putzmeister Dealer.

P1 Director Ryan Hill comments:

"A huge moment for us as a company and a huge honour to be selected by Putzmeister to become an official dealer for our chosen area. As we all know, when it comes to mortar machines, the one name out there is Putzmeister! We're exceptionally happy that Putzmeister have seen our value as a company, providing high-quality product, unbeatable service, and technical support to end users.
This goes hand in hand with the Putzmeister Brand. We look forward to a long, successful partnership and meeting many new customers as we begin making introductions into the area.

We're excited to work closely with our German and French partners and growing the relationship in the future."

Think Mortar Machines, Think P1!

Pictured L-R:
Andrew Hill, Managing Director P1 / Darin Mills-Brown, CEO Putzmeister UK / Ryan Hill, Director P1 / Danny McGirr, Regional Sales Manager Putzmeister UK

#P1 #Putzmeister #Partnership

View attachment 68080
I won't lie I don't know what they do.
I bought a load of your scrim a while back though and not getting on with it it's really plasticy and if it's not in a dead straight line it won't go flat and shows even after 2 coats. Just a heads up

I won't lie I don't know what they do.
I bought a load of your scrim a while back though and not getting on with it it's really plasticy and if it's not in a dead straight line it won't go flat and shows even after 2 coats. Just a heads up

♀️♀️♀️…this years,.hijack the thread award goes to ffs!!