Official Plasterers Forum Mugs - Raising Money For Help For Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nps is that biscuit crumbs on your worktop? :-0
And where's your silicone joint between tiles & worktop :RpS_biggrin:

no not biscuit crumbs i was just scratching my head before i took the pic, what makes you think its my worktop?:glare:
the silicone joint is there where it should be

its only a small kitchen so once shes sat on it there isnt much of it to see:RpS_drool:

12.gif

Wanna swap your mug for a magnetic sign NPS :RpS_biggrin:
Or you can buy direct from me £1.50 plus £7.99 P+P :RpS_thumbup:

photo-2398.jpg

sod off im not swapping the cup for that!!! the cup makes ya coffee taste 10times better, strange but true
09.gif

Glad it arrived safely...

I ordered another box of blank mugs the other day 36 turned up 16 were smashed :-(

Those that ordered mugs all have been posted should receive by wednesday next week :)

Danny

its gonna take me frigging ages to piece all the shredded paper back together (am a right nosey get)
05.gif

How long for rich? Is it not just a 12 month thing?...............I'm on 90p a cheque, paid in or out, barstards.

no, ive been with them 3 years now, after having previously been with natwest and getting mugged off everytime i wrote a cheque or payed in etc. saves me a lot in charges.

Hmmm....... my business account is with them too and I'm paying a bit more than that. Man I fkin hate banks:RpS_cursing:

do cups come in plastic ,wont last five mins,with me either brake,it or leave it some were ,probs the labour take.it home worthy cause thow :RpS_thumbsup: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

do cups come in plastic ,wont last five mins,with me either brake,it or leave it some were ,probs the labour take.it home worthy cause thow :RpS_thumbsup: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
just bought one ile keep it at home safe keepings lol

srp im sure mummy will take it off your highchair and wash it for ya:) why the fcuk do you keep writing that ctrl shitee? why dont you make it your signature instead of typing it all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.