Official Plasterers Forum Mugs - Raising Money For Help For Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we finally have it :) The Plasterers Forum Mug only £6

plasterersforummug.jpg

All profits made will be donated to Help for heroes :)The price includes the postage :)

lol yes it is pmsl:RpS_lol:

i typed that before i clicked the link

paid :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
danny did you put numbers on the bottom like they do on expensive ornaments? like to think i got number 2 just assuming you got number one

would be nice to know which is my cup with either the number or a name on it because everyone will have one soon:RpS_wink:

Hello,

the postage is the expensive bit, to post one mug it costs just short of £3 (taking the guidelines from the post office website)

Last week i posted 12 mugs in one box and only cost £6 using a courier...

Danny

ill take a couple, can i send a cheque, not clued up on ths paypal effort

What ya gonna do when the banks scrap chq's Rich, go back to using chickens an goats lol, rich go to PayPal an set up an account it's so simple an really convenient mate

Danny you did say you'd send me & Irish a free mug remember?
It was after your 3rd shandy i think, on our night out :RpS_biggrin:

How long for rich? Is it not just a 12 month thing?...............I'm on 90p a cheque, paid in or out, barstards.

They will charge for card transactions soon, pisses me off when I go into a shop and they say sorry got to spend a fiver ....**** off I'd rather spend a tenner on fuel and go somewhere else *****

Plus I ordered a cold frame off the Internet and I couldn't pay through the Internet for some reason so had to ring them and they tried charging me a ******* admin fee???? ...Where the **** did it all go wrong?

order a cold frame?? make one with the left over roof lats from holding the lintel up

Lol I must be the only bloke on here who dabs a head mm perfect then doesn't ram a bit of timber in to hold it in place :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.