OCR Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Is £7.20 a bag about right ? (£6+VAT).............gonna give it a bash in a few weeks just wondered if am being skanked at that price

Cheers

I got mine for Jewsons for 5.65 plus so not a bad price.a few have said around 5.most places charge delivery on top which bumps it up though.if your not vat basically it is 7.20 a m2 which is 3 times the cost of standard s&c.

aye marra
There good to deal with, but a bit pricey , last lot we got was from sheffield insulation as said above, and it was just less than a fiver a bag. There's a lot of compotition in the render game, so shop around, I think encon stock it as well now.

There good to deal with, but a bit pricey , last lot we got was from sheffield insulation as said above, and it was just less than a fiver a bag. There's a lot of compotition in the render game, so shop around, I think encon stock it as well now.

£6.60 +Vat from minster.................dont know if anyone else uses them??

Yep I've used them to get weber, but in all my years I've never paid what I've been quoted, each outfit has a margin to work with, it's not like your buying british gypsum finish that's a cartel.

Sometimes, but I use to be direct with parex and a few others but they've stopped it now, so I'm buying from merchants now and the difference between merchants and areas in the country is a lot. Even just asking for a bit off and the false statement of buying big quants off them you can negotiate a good chunk off, add it up over a year and your talking a good wedge saved direct in your back burner. I spent nearly 90 grand with parex last year so if I can save 5% on materials, it's nearly 5 grand in cash thus covering me through jan and February when where not doing much.

cost me a few pence short of 21 quid for 3 bags other day .... so just short of 7 quid with the vat that is.

I have had a few quotes off sheffeild and find them to be dear in most things.encon seem to be a little better so use them a far now

Anybody really. Just new on this type of thing. I sell krend in the northeast and wondered if any1s used the new k1?

Any1 really. I supply krend in the northeast and we stock the new k1 spray. Wondered if any1 has had a go yet? Big competition over parex..

Someone started a thread on that k1 not long ago, wasn't impressed with it if my memory serves me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.