notts plasterers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am being told plasterers in this area are very rare and can earn £50 an hour or 250 a day easily,sutton in ashfield apperently has a distinct lack of spreads.

i would like to show the responsis to this thread to the person who told me this.

thanks

what a load of s**t ive been living& working in Nottingham for 20 years the skim price is not worth working for ive been doing ewi work for the last year as it the only why to make good money in notts
p.s any one in notts who can do ewi work and needs a job pm me as my boss is all ways looking for good lads.

In response to original post. I quote regular in notts and derby and my success rate is far higher in derby. This Is along the same myth line as women outnumber men by 4 to 1 in notts!
I was born in Nottingham and like the place but when it comes to it I find the people are very tight. Bit of a genralisation I know but that's my opinion.

Oh and I meant to say a main plastering contractor from notts contacted us recently offering a board and skim price which was same as we were getting 10years ago. I laughed at him and said I could earn the same doing 3 small pvt jobs than what I could slaving away on site for a week at those rates!

who ever told ya that pal is talking right load of bull since i live in the area i wanna know who paying 50 quid an hour so can ask for a job lol

what a load of s**t ive been living& working in Nottingham for 20 years the skim price is not worth working for ive been doing ewi work for the last year as it the only why to make good money in notts
p.s any one in notts who can do ewi work and needs a job pm me as my boss is all ways looking for good lads.
iv seen it done but never done any myself would he be willing to give a time served spread ago ??

I live in Sheffield an worked in Leeds, Sheffield and nottingham prices generally the same down the line

£10 - £12 p/h
Or
£1.70 - £2.40 m2 skimming

I may be in touch about the ewi mate I'm going to see all wall uk tomorrow about a course, would your gaffer be interested in giving me a few weeks grace to pick it up properly ?

Thanks, Mac

I live in Sheffield an worked in Leeds, Sheffield and nottingham prices generally the same down the line

£10 - £12 p/h
Or
£1.70 - £2.40 m2 skimming

I may be in touch about the ewi mate I'm going to see all wall uk tomorrow about a course, would your gaffer be interested in giving me a few weeks grace to pick it up properly ?

Thanks, Mac
how much is the course etc Mac?

Not sure kemp going for a chat with them tomoz, can't get by on the internal plastering anymore, the money is just not there.

I'll let you know tomoz.

Why are the poles there ? Tell em to **** off to landan where they come from
mate there more here than in Poland there shops are everywhere they even have there own hairdressers and chemists in Mansfield town centre its bloody ridic

Status
Not open for further replies.