Notifications

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPlastering

Hi all and danny as he may be the one that know why its like this if theres a reason ..... Why do i get notified when i like something etc ? As surely i know i clicked that ? Or is it a way just to quickly get back to the posts you have been liking etc ? Lol a may sound daft for this but ah well . A just think when i see it that some one else etc has done something so it has notified me etc if my names mentioned or been liked etc ?

yeah its a quirk to say the least....

Its more to show others what your liking as well... If I could easily disable it I probably would.

Still waiting for the like button to work on the app as well but the like developer is not communicating to well:-(

Ah sound danny lol just cos theres like mine and all the ones that have liked me etc all there , a like something then check that to see what my notification is lol al just have to learn

yup....

We had to ditch teh old like system due to a security risk... it was/is/has been a headache but hopefully will get it sorted soon :)

Intriguing ...... The like button was a security risk ......... Lol cheers danny pal and top job ur doing on here like :RpS_thumbup:

Intriguing ...... The like button was a security risk ......... Lol cheers danny pal and top job ur doing on here like :RpS_thumbup:

The I paid for a lifetime license for the like button and a few other things and then teh company folded and the software was being bogged down by bad code and not being updated... I hired a chap to help sort it out and that was one thing that had to go....

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.