Not possible

Plastermind1

Bloke advertising on fb in newcastle any room any size including staircases £349 including materials and hes bragging hes filling up fast :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Screenshot_20200105-174946_Chrome.jpg

Bloke advertising on fb in newcastle any room any size including staircases £349 including materials and hes bragging hes filling up fast :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Leave them to it mate and focus on number one , am currently writing out my quotations for a few jobs seen this weekend all based on correct procedures and worked out profit and loss
I spend my energy improving my business and trying to hit my new ten years target plan . Am that serious about it I feel like Daniel dobois focusing on his world title shot

Leave them to it mate and focus on number one , am currently writing out my quotations for a few jobs seen this weekend all based on correct procedures and worked out profit and loss
I spend my energy improving my business and trying to hit my new ten years target plan . Am that serious about it I feel like Daniel dobois focusing on his world title shot
Yea im hitting 10 years self employed this year thats my goal to improve profits haha