Not enough hours

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripping people off? Ain't that mate it's just business, a price is a price customer decides whether to accept it.

I'm on a job at the moment some structural work needed big company comes in £1750, customer was going to go for it not to hold up the job I told him it was way over the going rate, we got the official installer to do it for £300 plus VAT.

Theres in example for you, customer maybe in a rush so pays over the going rate.

You go on at me and get all these 'likes' from your bumchums about how to run my business when none of you have got a f**king clue.
No we don't have a clue at all.
You came on here asking questions about registering for vat and ltd.
Also asking about if a expansion joint is needed.mmmmmmmm.

Free d pls can you post a pic of yourself for some reason in my head u look like this
2015-04-16-20-52-09-1954811325.jpeg

No we don't have a clue at all.
You came on here asking questions about registering for vat and ltd.
Also asking about if a expansion joint is needed.mmmmmmmm.

Bobby you have been asking loads of basic questions in the rendering section recently, that's been making me wonder if you are even a spread.

Ripping people off? Ain't that mate it's just business, a price is a price customer decides whether to accept it.

I'm on a job at the moment some structural work needed big company comes in £1750, customer was going to go for it not to hold up the job I told him it was way over the going rate, we got the official installer to do it for £300 plus VAT.

Theres in example for you, customer maybe in a rush so pays over the going rate.

You go on at me and get all these 'likes' from your bumchums about how to run my business when none of you have got a f**king clue.
Jesus. I thought you two were mates.

Am like that the minute turning work down something shocking tho passing it on till a few other boys rather than just saying to busy thing is I dont even rely on getting all my own work work for a few other boys also and my phone just wont stop

Seriously considering having 2. Had half a dozen calls a couple of texts and emails whilst I was away. Answered emails and texts when I had time. Didn't rush though. Ignored the calls except one. Rang 4 times within 2 minutes after the third time I started to think it could be family or something. Hello can you price my boxroom please. I'm away still For a couple of days. Ok shall I ring you tonight? Wtf lol

I know there are phones with two sim cards i think you can have two different numbers on the one phone which might be useful, Or im totally wrong.

Not heard of that. It'd be handy though. My mates a gardener and has 2. 5pm everyday it goes off and back On at 8. Off over the weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.