No lime.

We don’t use lime at all in sand and cement just waterproof both coats, works for us and saves going to B and Q, unless you want to get lime putty delivered just don’t use so much, twice as strong as when in powder form
I mix 2 bags of lime and water in whellie bins and leave for a minium of 3 months before use I have a three bagger I made in 2013 just for cornice repairs its no longer white but has a ice blue tint to it just keep a couple of inch of water over it lovely stuff

I mix 2 bags of lime and water in whellie bins and leave for a minium of 3 months before use I have a three bagger I made in 2013 just for cornice repairs its no longer white but has a ice blue tint to it just keep a couple of inch of water over it lovely stuff

my god mate
I've just put my bins out

walked up the garden thinking
I'm sure i never drank all that :rayos: :birra:

I’ll have to get out and jet spray my wheelie bin now, do you put any plastic over the top of the lime?