No deal plaster supply

i spoke to my reliable contact today and was informed dabbing is made and imported from Mexico. :sisi:
But of course they'll claim it as fake news and then they'll build a wall around the great British isles to keep the Mexican caravans out. F*****g stud wall too... as flimsy as their Dewey eyed empire argument.

Have we left yet?

No but the Eu have said today after no doubt huge pressure from airlines, Spain, Portugal, Greece etc that Brit’s can travel visa free for up to 90 days.

Without british tourism these countries would suffer massively.

Only this week we heard people will die because we won’t have any lettuces, no one other than silly remoaners believe this utter BS

I'll bet that I could have a pallet on your driveway by this time next week for a lot less than that.
cant afford and don't want a pallet load that's the prob but special plasters say they can do 10 bags at right money but I wont get BG stuff stick with prestia

No but the Eu have said today after no doubt huge pressure from airlines, Spain, Portugal, Greece etc that Brit’s can travel visa free for up to 90 days.

Without british tourism these countries would suffer massively.

Only this week we heard people will die because we won’t have any lettuces, no one other than silly remoaners believe this utter BS
Have we left yet?