No deal plaster supply

Members online

Actually come that day at 11pm by british law we leave the EU and trade under WTO rules. MP’s have already agreed this which is how it became law
You've contradicted yourself there by saying we will have to trade under WTO rules. Those rules state that we have to impose tariffs on goods coming in. I think agriculture is 40% , so Irish beef going into NI becomes pricey. Border goes up. Isn't that just wonderful, peace process torn up just like that.

You've contradicted yourself there by saying we will have to trade under WTO rules. Those rules state that we have to impose tariffs on goods coming in. I think agriculture is 40% , so Irish beef going into NI becomes pricey. Border goes up. Isn't that just wonderful, peace process torn up just like that.
Oi oi still waiting for an explanation of that spray plaster?dont think you can just forget about answering the question??half the forum want an answer and so do I..I’m in your head now ..

WTO rules article 24 old chum.

And are you saying bombs and killings will come back because beef is a bit dearer lol

WTO rules article 24 old chum.

And are you saying bombs and killings will come back because beef is a bit dearer lol
Article 24 is horseshit and you know it. You think WTO would fall for that?
And you also know that without a deal there will have to be border checks, the technology doesn't exist to prevent it. The Irish don't deserve to be thrown back into chaos and violence because of British decisions.

Article 24 is horseshit and you know it. You think WTO would fall for that?
And you also know that without a deal there will have to be border checks, the technology doesn't exist to prevent it. The Irish don't deserve to be thrown back into chaos and violence because of British decisions.

Article 24 exists lol.

Who is putting this border up ? British government have said they will not ? The Eu have said they won’t lol it’s all BS

Most of ROI goods comes through Britain first so the only loser here is ROI

Come on say it! He is dickshit ! They all appear to be after the smoke and dust is settled!

Article 24 exists lol.

Who is putting this border up ? British government have said they will not ? The Eu have said they won’t lol it’s all BS

Most of ROI goods comes through Britain first so the only loser here is ROI
I know it exists, doesn't mean it'll be used. If EU doesn't slap tariffs on imports the EU project is over because other countries will leave if they can trade on same terms.
I agree both sides very reluctant to actually put a border up, but how can there not be one, you can't answer that?

Politics and religion route of all trouble should not be debated in pubs or places of leisure. Plastering is on building site. politics house of commons wher all the idiot are. that we pay for by paying tax
If the two idiot disagree whith me tell me y does all wars start from religion and politics? And I think you have started a nother one on here

I know it exists, doesn't mean it'll be used. If EU doesn't slap tariffs on imports the EU project is over because other countries will leave if they can trade on same terms.
I agree both sides very reluctant to actually put a border up, but how can there not be one, you can't answer that?

The EU project is as good as dead anyway, look across the EU27 weekly protests in France now, not covered in our MSM hungry Poland Italy Holland even Germans are uprising against this undemocratic dictorial mafia like organisation.

Checks can be done anywhere btw no need for a physical border.

The EU project is as good as dead anyway, look across the EU27 weekly protests in France now, not covered in our MSM hungry Poland Italy Holland even Germans are uprising against this undemocratic dictorial mafia like organisation.

Oh yeah? Just like your previous statement that uk will be trading free with japan? You forgot one small detail here - as from today the eu and Japan trade deal is on after long years of negotiating! Back bench for you dickshit! Check all the facts and info first, before you make any further comments on the matter cos like all brexiteers out there you really want the idea to work out and miraculous exit to be at the end, but just like them, you have realised is a deep s**t , dickshits like you created based on hot air and polishing their own ego!

Oh yeah? Just like your previous statement that uk will be trading free with japan? You forgot one small detail here - as from today the eu and Japan trade deal is on after long years of negotiating! Back bench for you dickshit! Check all the facts and info first, before you make any further comments on the matter cos like all brexiteers out there you really want the idea to work out and miraculous exit to be at the end, but just like them, you have realised is a deep s**t , dickshits like you created based on hot air and polishing their own ego!

This has nothing to do with my post lol.

Next time you are all at the supermarket look at the fruit and veg and where it comes from, then you will see how easily goods are imported from countries other than the EU27

So from global economic to supermarkets fruits and veg? Baaaaa!
What’s the trade exchange between eu and the rest of the world? Numbers pls to avoid any misunderstanding!

So from global economic to supermarkets fruits and veg? Baaaaa!
What’s the trade exchange between eu and the rest of the world? Numbers pls to avoid any misunderstanding!

The Eu puts very high tariffs on fruit and veg coming from outside the Eu to protect Eu farmers,
90% of future growth will come from outside the EU, trade from within the EU is declining.

Keep up old boy

EU not perfect I agree. I campaigned with a pressure group to abolish their vicious TTIP deal with US. One thought though... India said that a trade deal with UK would need relaxed Visa regulations (look it up) . US want access to NHS. Over a barrel with zero trade deals after Brexit.... you do the math.

EU not perfect I agree. I campaigned with a pressure group to abolish their vicious TTIP deal with US. One thought though... India said that a trade deal with UK would need relaxed Visa regulations (look it up) . US want access to NHS. Over a barrel with zero trade deals after Brexit.... you do the math.

We currently trade with those countries under wto without issues, just beacuse they want those things doesn’t mean they will get it.

The Eu puts very high tariffs on fruit and veg coming from outside the Eu to protect Eu farmers,
90% of future growth will come from outside the EU, trade from within the EU is declining.

Keep up old boy
That doesn't answers the question I asked, nor comes even close to the question behime the question. Growth always slows down after peak. It up and down all the time. What are you actually trying to say or you just talking nonesense and giving yourself false hope and trying to justify the vote you have casted?

We currently trade with those countries under wto without issues, just beacuse they want those things doesn’t mean they will get it.
A3F5E052-DEE6-427E-A426-1BA235CACB46.jpeg

My take on it all is all along pm wanted no dea from the start , l if that does come through in the end have to say she is a clever woman after all because in effect she played the ultimate game of cards all along