Nike SFB

Vincey

Private Member
I have waited a week to give these a valid review, with out a doubt they are the bees knees , while back I had contact with Nike about possibly bringing out a work steel toe cap work boot the contact at Nike suggested I try theses Special forces Boot while they developing steel cap for the future, got to say they are the comfiest boot I’ve worn , light , tuff, and it does feel like I’m walking in feathers , they aren’t water proof but resistant but these were the £80 ones apparently the £140 full leather ones are water proof and the black ones about the same price.
Tbh they are the ultimate work boot
Nike SFB

Serious these are worth considering if you are due a new pair of boots, fair enough there is no cap on the toes but if you’re after a rugged boot that will take a battering and want pure comfort these are ideal, renderers would love them and skimmers too

If a tactical boot rocks your boat you can get steel toe cap magnums for less than £80 and have been worn by certain branches of British forces and the po po for quite a few years now.

FFS @Vincey you really need to either

1) Have some Kids
2) Have an affair
3) Get a hoby

Any of the above should work!!!....

Man it's not normal to be this passionate about work/ work wear/ tools/ British gypsum new products!!!

FFS @Vincey you really need to either

1) Have some Kids
2) Have an affair
3) Get a hoby

Any of the above should work!!!....

Man it's not normal to be this passionate about work/ work wear/ tools/ British gypsum new products!!!

Combine all 3 by getting some old bird pregnant at line dancing :D

i would not purchase a boot or shoe with that type of sole for plastering. waste material get caught in the pattern and makes a mess on the floors.

I only just seen some of these comments but anyways really comfy and rugged boot, as for my personal life I love my wife and won’t be cheating on her, she actually bought them for me , you miserable old git

I bought a pair of CAT boots last christmas... I have been itching for bad weather to come back so can wear them again... love them :D

I’ve just ordered another pair for normal casual wear as well , they really are a great boot

I have waited a week to give these a valid review, with out a doubt they are the bees knees , while back I had contact with Nike about possibly bringing out a work steel toe cap work boot the contact at Nike suggested I try theses Special forces Boot while they developing steel cap for the future, got to say they are the comfiest boot I’ve worn , light , tuff, and it does feel like I’m walking in feathers , they aren’t water proof but resistant but these were the £80 ones apparently the £140 full leather ones are water proof and the black ones about the same price.
Tbh they are the ultimate work boot
View attachment 19886

Like them :D

I have been wearing an old pair of motorcycle boots in the garden and pottering about the garage :D Well comfy :D