Nightmare!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot of generous lads on here and it is much appreciated.
It was a private site, 2 new houses but I was the only one on site while I was working. There was a massive generator there too and that never got touched. It's a lesson well learnt and I won't be doing that again

Do you have suspicions as to who took it ? Thats what would kill me (or him if I caught him ) wondering who took them

Taping 12 flats last year and joiners warned me never to leave anything lying around as youngs boys breaking in all the time stealing stuff. Was about to go to bed one night when I realised I'd left a bazooka that I'd hired from British gypsum in one of the flats. Things worth a couple of grand so shot up there shitting myself hoping it was still there and after ten minutes searching about in the dark and guard dogs trying to attack me i found it. Never been so relived in all my life.

your damned if you do and damned if you dnt though, leave tools on a secure site and it can be broken into and tools taken, orrr put them in the van every night securley locking them away but if someone takes your van then you have lost your ENTIRE living only way round it i can see is tuck them all up in bed with you at night, but even then someone break in and take them if they want.
at the end of the day in todays society if someone wants something they are going to take it and its a sad state of affairs to be able to say that and know that its 100% true

Status
Not open for further replies.