Next October apparently

Members online

unfourtanetly this virus will be here for decades, something we will all have to live with, along with wrecked worldwide economies, and the most severe of recessions,
Honestly hector I'm surprised you’re still alive with that outlook. You come across as a well meaning fella but how you get along when everything is worst case scenario, I don’t know.

Honestly hector I'm surprised you’re still alive with that outlook. You come across as a well meaning fella but how you get along when everything is worst case scenario, I don’t know.
just pointing out the truth

Stop being fook in pussies
If you did like have. & not consent to any of the bullshit rules we would not be in this position Those wearing the nappy & obey the bs rules you literally are the enemy to freedom
72205F9A-A565-4EB7-B84D-C9040EFAAFCC.png

Your welcome

I’m with you @hector mate ,

my advice to madmonk and everyone get a caravan or a tent , work hard and hoard cash then try schedule time to get out and about in the natural country side to cheer us all up , walking is free and there’s great places to see in the Uk

I’m hoping for a road trip to Scotland and Ireland next

my advice to madmonk and everyone get a caravan or a tent , work hard and hoard cash then try tkk ok get out and about in the natural country side to cheer us all up , walking is free and there’s great places to see in the Uk

love ireland been to kinsale and killarney there

my advice to madmonk and everyone get a caravan or a tent , work hard and hoard cash then try schedule time to get out and about in the natural country side to cheer us all up , walking is free and there’s great places to see in the Uk

Bloke walks in to a bar . On one side of him at bar stands @Vincey on other side @hector. Barman asks what can I get you . He says a f**k**g gun

Your joking me
no john ,never liked them always feel out of my comfort zone, much rather be in a nice pub good meal and real ale, if i ever get invited to a party again i will send you and mrs.john j, the inviatation , then were all happy

unfourtanetly this virus will be here for decades, something we will all have to live with, along with wrecked worldwide economies, and the most severe of recessions,

the virus will be here for ever .
it does not have a DNA but a RNA. therefore when it makes a wrong turn it can not correct its self unlike something with a DNA. It will mutate and get weaker then mutate again and so on until it gets so weak that it is no longer harmful to us.

it does not have a DNA but a RNA. therefore when it makes a wrong turn it can not correct its self unlike something with a DNA. It will mutate and get weaker then mutate again and so on until it gets so weak that it is no longer harmful to us.
Fckin hope so haha

This so called second strain is weaker, it could’ve of gone the other way