Newly qualified platerer

ribbo21

Hi all,

same as many previous posts i have just passed a level 2 diploma in plastering and obviously know that having the basic knowledge isnt enough to go out into the big bad world alone. So am looking for any work/experience that may be available in the merseyside area. i am desperate to make a success out of my new found passion

thanks all

Welcome along mate. If you don't get an offer immediately stick around and get involved, you never know what might happen in the future

You spelt plasterer wrong which isnt a good start:endesacuerdo: only messing with you before @Danny makes me sit in the corner...good luck with it all mate(y)

Best of luck and as the lads have said get involved in the chat and you never know you may get a chance? :birra:

There's a post offering work round Manchester way I'd any use? Bit of travel for you but might be worth a look??

thanks mate i will take a look i would like a bit closer to home preferably but if it gets my foot in the door then ill take a bit of travel

hi ribbo

best of luck, stick around and you might get a start ------- i sure the lads will break you in gentle @ ollie:inocente::inocente::lol: