Newly plastered wall is bumpy.

Members online

I've got a cuunt of job to start tomorrow
brothers got my high stilts

hes in the pub and won't answer his phone :mad:
i work with my c**t of a brother as well but i love him dearly,,roll a fat one ring client and blame it on wanky brother and start tuesday,,long time dead mush

I don't drink lee
you love him though the lil f**k*r hey,,,go up there then get ya stilts have a few cheeky lines whilst supping on ur non alcholic fizzer,,game of killer with a joint hanging every pocket bobs ya uncle tomorrows clients are the enemy,,relax baby long time dead

you love him though the lil f**k*r hey,,,go up there then get ya stilts have a few cheeky lines whilst supping on ur non alcholic fizzer,,game of killer with a joint hanging every pocket bobs ya uncle tomorrows clients are the enemy,,relax baby long time dead

the fooook ??

I dont think hes awake :rayos:
im all ears,,spesh cos im waiting for chicken shish kebab chilli sauce onion rings n coleslaw to knock the door,,feel a bit jittery actually like when ya see a bit of scrim droop on ya ceiling from across the room,,,boys you got to be a bit crackers to be a plasterer

im all ears,,spesh cos im waiting for chicken shish kebab chilli sauce onion rings n coleslaw to knock the door,,feel a bit jittery actually like when ya see a bit of scrim droop on ya ceiling from across the room,,,boys you got to be a bit crackers to be a plasterer

what sort of man are you
coleslaw and ug nog rings man

what sort of man are you
coleslaw and ug nog rings man
scoop a good dollop of coleslaw into an onion ring and quaff pronto,,erstwhile get yaself a good finger full of charred chicken smothered in hot chilli sauce accompanied with some fresh crunchy salad and get it in there ya bloody buggers

This is it in normal daylight
thats bad my love,,i dont know where you stand with said "plasterer" (probs outside),,,,not everything is lost though, like some of my colleagues said on here if all fails with shittty plasterer fine fill it, either get a friend (decorater) or do it urself,,rub it down till satisfactory,,i feel ashamed of my trade that you have been done over like this,,,mind you its only a wall and not the end of life as we know it,,,,,to intense ?,,i,ll be offski

cowboys.gif

I just feel like I shouldn’t have to do this. I would have no idea what to do and will end up making a right mess. The room had to go back to brick so cost a lot of money and I feel like it should be fixed with no cost to myself.

In principle, I agree.

I'm not making excuses for the work, and I'm not saying you should have to pay or work to resolve it.

All I'm saying is that it's not so horrific that you can't resolve it, yourself, if you need to.

I was supposed to be working today. Was working yesterday. Need to play catch up from isolating but I’m f**k*d! Covid is horrible, it’s drained me and I was lugging all my gear and buckets of water up ladders into an open loft….. I looked like a campaign for Water Aid yesterday! Lol
f**k**g hell..murder most horrid,,im guessing your married

I was supposed to be working today. Was working yesterday. Need to play catch up from isolating but I’m f**k*d! Covid is horrible, it’s drained me and I was lugging all my gear and buckets of water up ladders into an open loft….. I looked like a campaign for Water Aid yesterday! Lol
All to keep a roof over Si's head , I'm sure he's not grateful enough , remind him that Bally would be more understanding of your hardships

And there's the 18" thing if he doesn't feel threatened :LOL:

All to keep a roof over Si's head , I'm sure he's not grateful enough , remind him that Bally would be more understanding of your hardships

And there's the 18" thing if he doesn't feel threatened :LOL:
And I came home and tea wasn’t on the table!
Never Ending Slapping GIF

At school there was a kid we called him Turd
Don’t know why now?
Anyway about two years after school I bumped into him in Tesco- he worked there
I said “Turd”
His face lol
was it a wincey face,,you saying turd might of brought one on,,,maybe thats why you called him turd in the 1st place,,