Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't worry the rest of lunatics will be here soon:RpS_wink:
And you've doubled your post count:RpS_thumbup:
Did you get your free mug?

I can see a bromance developing here...............have you got a new little friend FA..........:RpS_laugh:

Alright pal,just been having a glance through the site,very good,
looks like I found my new evening hobby:RpS_thumbsup:

I can see a bromance developing here...............have you got a new little friend FA..........:RpS_laugh:
Hope so? It's been a long time:RpS_crying:

Told you the lunatics would be along soon aza. And arti is right up there:RpS_laugh:

welcome aboard mate hope you found your feet :RpS_thumbsup: we all got a free polo shirt when we joined :RpS_thumbup: i'm sure it'll be in the post soon marra!

The only colour they come in is Teal..............Nisus will have yours if you dont like the colour...:RpS_wink:

as you are new you do realise you are entitled to free mug, bait box, boiler suit, and a handboard ask danny he will be happy to oblige you, say artisan sent you:RpS_thumbsup:

as you are new you do realise you are entitled to free mug, bait box, boiler suit, and a handboard ask danny he will be happy to oblige you, say artisan sent you:RpS_thumbsup:

Bait box.....................:-0

Hi Ya Aza

I see you have rattled the cage of some of the residents - see what happens in cold weather........ they get bored at home awaiting fresh meat!

Have fun!!

Bait box.....................:-0

bait box artisan its for carrying your bait in thats why they call it a bait box, so can eat your bait throughout the day from your bait box,what do you put your bait in a bait bag perhaps, personally i prefer the bait box,but if you prefer the bait bag to hold your bait fair enough:RpS_thumbsup:

bait box artisan its for carrying your bait in thats why they call it a bait box, so can eat your bait throughout the day from your bait box,what do you put your bait in a bait bag perhaps, personally i prefer the bait box,but if you prefer the bait bag to hold your bait fair enough:RpS_thumbsup:
I know what a bait box is for hector. Im just shocked of didnt get one ..........:RpS_sneaky:

No need bud I will send you mine for a small charge,
now if I could just have your bank details that would be great!:RpS_thumbsup:

Typical beduff! We get free gloves aswell but theres only 5 finger holes so dont think theyd fit someone from bedworth lol

so!! why have all the members that registered ages ago all of a sudden started posting?? im sure that they are all Danny :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.