Newbie Needing Work.

Members online

No members online now.
My names Tom.

Just started out a new company with a friend of mine and was hoping people could point us in the right direction for jobs in North West Area and have own transport so willing to travel.

Give me an email on t.kilcullen95@hotmail.co.uk
So you cover Yorkshire area? Mite have some work for you in September if ur interested..if work isn't up to scratch tho we operate on a no payment policy now :)

My geography is crap...i dont even know whats places are in the north west

So you cover Yorkshire area? Mite have some work for you in September if ur interested..if work isn't up to scratch tho we operate on a no payment policy now :)
Yes we do cover the yorkshire area if needed. Yes that would be good thanks, we can provide pictures of work. If you could email us or provide us with your contact information that would be great

Yes we do cover the yorkshire area if needed. Yes that would be good thanks, we can provide pictures of work. If you could email us or provide us with your contact information that would be great
Ive had a some lads off here telling me there work is gud etc and its know where near to standard it needs to be and I'm not just talking about aj plastering folks..

Not saying there's been a couple..all Il say is tom mite be doing abit for me wed :)..go on holiday friday so wana see wat he's like b4 I swan off so I'm not getting phone calls whilst I'm relaxing on beach..

Ive had a some lads off here telling me there work is gud etc and its know where near to standard it needs to be and I'm not just talking about aj plastering folks..

They all sound good on here . Give them a pallet of tough coat and let's see who bales first haha

I am new to this forum sounds like 50% of these lunatics shouldn't be let behind the wheel of a bacon slicer never mind a trowel ha ha

Reactions: s61
Id luv to do more 2 coat work but sad truth Is the money Is horrendous for doing it
I know that when we was in full flight we was floating out day in day out commercial units on Eric Wright sites . By Friday dinner 5 Stella's and bed fuked

Ha ha I like this forum .we are in the north-west where prices are a lot more savage than down south .

Not saying there's been a couple..all Il say is tom mite be doing abit for me wed :)..go on holiday friday so wana see wat he's like b4 I swan off so I'm not getting phone calls whilst I'm relaxing on beach..
U can pm me who (y)

I am new to this forum sounds like 50% of these lunatics shouldn't be let behind the wheel of a bacon slicer never mind a trowel ha ha
Ideal ..Plasterer who can make a nice bacon cob and is a bit crazy... Sounds like someone I know.

As a lad I had a Saturday job in a butchers, tried to put my cock in the bacon slicer once! She screamed and I got the sack. Lol hhaha